Does anyone's baby get teeth all at once?

aliss

Reaction score
He's got 5 teeth pushing in right now, is this ridiculous or what???

He got his other teeth altogether at once too. Is this common?

hmm, font really know! my LO got her 2 middle bottom ones exctly together, and the te=wo top ones cut through within a day of eachother. poor LO getting 5 at once though!

Olivia has her 4 top teeth a cutting through. Poor thing is really struggling with them :-(

I'll let you know if we ever get any. I think it's more common to get a bunch at once if they're 'late' coming in.

My LO only started getting teeth at about 5 months.He got his first 2 teeth together and the rest all seem to be coming together as well.Hes about 6 teeth coming through all at once atm.Poor wee man.Its awful for them isnt it?! xxx

yes we got all 7 in 1.5 weeks. It was brutal. Then after a while I only see one teeth popping out, so it did slow down thank god.

yes we got all 7 in 1.5 weeks. It was brutal. Then after a while I only see one teeth popping out, so it did slow down thank god.

Omg thats so quick!Poor LO :( Must have been awful.xxx

my lo has had his two bottom teeth cut through in the space of a week - 5 sounds mad though (let alone 7) poor little poppets.

We got the first 8 over the space of 3-4weeks. One after the other.

Totally not answering your question but I had a dream last night that I woke up this morning and Ellie had 6 top teeth (currently she has none) and can walk! It was so "real" that I actually checked her mouth this morning and tried to see if she could stand up :haha: I was tired...she had me up all night so I forgive myself for being a twit.

Alexa has both bottom teeth coming through at the same time at the moment, it's not overly bothering her thank god!

We got 8 one after another, started Xmas eve and had one a day until new year lol but none since

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->