Does b6 and progesterone cream help??

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
I think I have a short Luteal phase, and I've been reading that maybe b6 and progesterone cream might help. Does anyone know if this is true??

B6 will help lengthen the LP for sure.
How long is it and why do yu think its short? Mine was 11 days and i still conceived.....
xx

I've heard that b6 will do that. I take progesterone supplements from ovulation until AF, but that's just bc I've had 3 m/c, all with low progesterone. I haven't heard of it lengthening you LP, but I've never researched it for that either, so not sure.

How long is it and why do yu think its short? Mine was 11 days and i still conceived.....
xx
I don't really know how long mine is. But a few women were telling me that if i'm 9 or 10 dpo then AF shouldn't be due for another few days. And instead its due today

I've heard that b6 will do that. I take progesterone supplements from ovulation until AF, but that's just bc I've had 3 m/c, all with low progesterone. I haven't heard of it lengthening you LP, but I've never researched it for that either, so not sure.

I'm willing to try anything at this point.......

xx
I don't really know how long mine is. But a few women were telling me that if i'm 9 or 10 dpo then AF shouldn't be due for another few days. And instead its due today

Everyones LP is different. It could be that you OV'd late this month and youre still in your LP.....

The only sure way to know would be if you were charting (thats how i found out my LP length)

xx

Everyones LP is different. It could be that you OV'd late this month and youre still in your LP.....

The only sure way to know would be if you were charting (thats how i found out my LP length)
I want to start temping but I don't know how....

You should check out www.fertilityfriend.com
You need a basal temp thermometer (bbt) and you take your waking temperature at the same time every morning before you even get out of bed. It can take a bit of getting used to but you'll get the hang of it. You can put ur temps into fertility friend and it works out when u ovulate (only after you've ovulated though) and will also work out ur LP.
It can take a couple months to get an average reading on there but it's worth it in the end
Xx

You should check out www.fertilityfriend.com
You need a basal temp thermometer (bbt) and you take your waking temperature at the same time every morning before you even get out of bed. It can take a bit of getting used to but you'll get the hang of it. You can put ur temps into fertility friend and it works out when u ovulate (only after you've ovulated though) and will also work out ur LP.
It can take a couple months to get an average reading on there but it's worth it in the end
Xx

I just signed up to fertility friend last month and I've gotten good use out of the calender.. So if Af shows up then i'll definitely start temping and using the chart...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->