does breech feel more comfy?

tripletsOMG

Reaction score
All the pressure and pain have gone away and its hard to feel babies (for me) even though they are almost 3 lbs each. i think they have both moved head up. Where could they be hiding? Any advice?

Hi hun, my boys were breech until 32wks when Baby b turned and went head down. I could hactually feel them more when they were breech - they had their heads side by side under my ribs for weeks and it was really clear - a bit weird actually!! lol. Once one had turned, it was harder to locate them both. As for movements, I was kicked and punched until 38wks, but the movements became much less often after 36wks. I could sitll feel it tho because one was regularly tap dancing on my bladder.

You might feel more comfotable because after 24wks babies move up and out of the pelvis and into the abdomen, and are supported by the hips. This instantly takes pressure away form the pelvic floor. After twin B went head down, I felt lots more uncomfortable than before because he was low down in my pelvis again ;) x

No breech is far from comfy! I have the bigger of my two sat bum first in my pelvis and it's causing all sorts of pain mostly in my lower back! At least when she was head down it was only uncomfortable sometimes but the end is in sight!

Hi Hun, I hardly felt my twins throughout my pregnancy, I think this was because they were facing inward towards each other whether they were breech or head down as they constantly changed, and I think they must have been kicking each other instead of me. xx

I can't compare head down, but I do know that when they were transverse it was A LOT more comfortable than it is now that they are breech.

I have one breech & one head down.. the one that is breech gives me so much more pain & kicks. Also its been trying to turn for a week or so now & gets into the most awkward of positions, had me in tears last Friday!

Mel x

wow thanx ladies. When to chiro this am and babies are flipping all over again. Apparently my tailbone and hips everything was all jacked up lol Now im straight and they r moving!

Breach is uncomfortable. Right now I have a head under both ribs affecting breathing and causing acid, and feet in my hips, pelvis, bladder and cervix, ouch! In honesty I don't think you can comfortably carry twins. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->