Does CP/CM actually signify something?

hiphophooray

Reaction score
I have been having anywhere from 32-36 day cycles lately, but this cycle was different. I noticed a crazy amount of ewcm way earlier than I usually bd because I figured I od later in my cycle. I continued to have ewcm for well over a week, until it switched to creamy/sticky and I covered my bases the whole time. Well normally my cm dries up, and I mean its a desert down there dry! :haha: well it never dried up this cycle! I have also been having mild af type cramps, and sharp stabbing pains on and off which I dug up my old notes and I had that in the TWW where I was pregnant with my son, although I wasnt activley trying like now. Well CP also normally goes firm and low and still somewhat open (but still closed) during the TWW. My CP is high, soft and practically sealed shut! Does Cp/CM usually mean anything if it changes? i am having some sore bbs too but could be PMS starting Heres my test from today, 3 different views same test.20141202_094706-1-1.jpg20141202_094621-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20141202_094841-1-1.jpg
    20141202_094841-1-1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
Hello sorry I'm not clued up on cervix stuff BUT definitely think that lots of cm is a pregnancy sign :) I am on 11 dpo and have lots too so praying for a bfp x

I have read and heard so many different opinions on this. I honestly think every woman is different and if something different is happening for YOU then it could be a good sign :thumbup:

I get cm throughout my entire cycle to be honest, so I don't really take notice of it. Some ladies get none after ovulation and so when they have more than usual, it could mean BFP at the end?

Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->