Does DH ever wonder why you spend so much time in the bathroom??

hibiscus07

#1=Jack; EDD#2=Feb 8,2014
Reaction score
All this POAS stuff is absurd.
I'm in the bathroom ALL the time with pee sticks. I'm either peeing on a stick, taking apart test casings, or analyzing series of tests from the last few days. I've even thought of leaving work early several times so I can go home and stare at lines.

My DH is like "are you having some digestive problems? Why are you in there all the freaking time?" Hahahahahaha! I really don't know what to say.

You know you have a problem when you're hiding evidence (such as the entire trash bin full of wrappers from ICs and the plastic casings from all the store-bought sticks) or covering your tracks by claiming to have diarrhea.
Who would have thought that someday you would ever willfully tell someone you have diarrhea to cover up an even more shameful problem??

I realize I have a problem but I refuse to stop. :D

I too, am a POAS Addict!
I can't help it...though i openly proclaimed this to my DH. Now he just thinks its funny and is totally supportive! :haha:

btw, your chart is looking GREAT! :wohoo:
Our charts our crazy similar still! I can't believe that my temp did the same thing that yours did at 7DPO!

I too, am a POAS Addict!
I can't help it...though i openly proclaimed this to my DH. Now he just thinks its funny and is totally supportive! :haha:
Me too! My DH wants to stare at them just as much as I do! He gets discouraged faster than me though--I'll take them every day and just keep hoping. :shrug: :)

I do the same thing. It's as if he knows I'm in there trying to do something. Strange sense I dont have enough sense to lock the door :p

i cant hide it as well so i just feel embarrassed- and end up not testing....i only took 4 opks this month and each time i felt like dh was worried i was going to get all worked up in the logistics that i wouldnt get pregnant...

haha i guess i'm 'lucky' my DH is in the NAVY and is very rarely ever home. :/ I buy the cheapo 99 cent store tests, so even if he does find out, i'm not spending too much $!

btw, your chart is looking GREAT! :wohoo:
Our charts our crazy similar still! I can't believe that my temp did the same thing that yours did at 7DPO!

My chart doesn't look so great today :(
Temp dropped 0.7F and I had AF-like cramping ALL morning.
However, AF still a no-show so far. Keeping fingers crossed.

It's weird. I was REALLY sick this AM. Sorry for TMI but I had diarrhea, heavy cramps, and nausea. I thought when I went to the bathroom, AF would start. The cramps were coming in waves. I took a couple of ibuprofen to get ready for it but nothing happened.
Maybe these are GOOD signs, rather than bad. We shall see...
If no AF in the next 24 hours, I will be feeling pretty good.

The worst is when your OH draws the curtains and there are 3 pee sticks lined up that have accumulated over a couple of days. Pee sticks you had forgotten about, but felt the need to inspect in daylight. I even realised there was one on the kitchen window sill last weekend, we had friends to stay... :wacko: I spotted it whilst making coffees for everyone on sunday morning. Oh the shame!

And why oh WHY, do our cats insist on chewing them????????? I am so disgraced with myself for allowing them to find them.. :laugh2:

I always do them when my husband is gone to work and then bury them in the trash. He would just laugh at me and be angry I was wasting money on tests.

i have purched some, first was neg.... so i have hidden them from DH.... is that bad :S hehehe he will just think i am mad!

The worst is when your OH draws the curtains and there are 3 pee sticks lined up that have accumulated over a couple of days. Pee sticks you had forgotten about, but felt the need to inspect in daylight. I even realised there was one on the kitchen window sill last weekend, we had friends to stay... :wacko: I spotted it whilst making coffees for everyone on sunday morning. Oh the shame!

And why oh WHY, do our cats insist on chewing them????????? I am so disgraced with myself for allowing them to find them.. :laugh2:

i too did the very same thing, god the shame:blush: but it was my 2 year old that would run around with them waving them gleefully in the air in the end i got a SPECIAL box to keep them in and when you opened it it stunk of pee :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahahaha, luckily our cats haven't gotten hold of any...yet!
One time DH's brother came over before I got home from work. Normally, if guests were coming over I would hide all evidence of OPKs/HPTs, but I didn't have a chance. He didn't say anything but I know he must think I'm crazy. I had a whole bunch of CBFM sticks lined up on the counter. How embarrassing.

All this POAS stuff is absurd.
I'm in the bathroom ALL the time with pee sticks. I'm either peeing on a stick, taking apart test casings, or analyzing series of tests from the last few days. I've even thought of leaving work early several times so I can go home and stare at lines.

My DH is like "are you having some digestive problems? Why are you in there all the freaking time?" Hahahahahaha! I really don't know what to say.

You know you have a problem when you're hiding evidence (such as the entire trash bin full of wrappers from ICs and the plastic casings from all the store-bought sticks) or covering your tracks by claiming to have diarrhea.
Who would have thought that someday you would ever willfully tell someone you have diarrhea to cover up an even more shameful problem??

I realize I have a problem but I refuse to stop. :D

LOL - i am exactly the same as you, i am testing ALL THE TIME, yet OH doesnt know that, lol, i do the sneeky ones all the time, then once a week do one with him (when the time is right say 10dpo then 17dpo etc), i am sure he thinks that is the only time i test, lol

I am sure he will laugh at me once i get my BFP but until then it is my little secret...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->