Does eating little and often help with you ms?

Lizzie Lou

Reaction score
Just wondering whether eating little and often really helps with everyone elses m/s as I've started doing this the last couple of days and feel much better but not sure whether that's because of what I've eaten or because the symptoms have gone :dohh: :dohh: Anyone else find it helps??

The docs advice was little and often to minumize ms xx

I have been the same as you, every time I start to feel sick i make sure I eat something and it tends to keep it away for a little longer......if it works, do it! x

When i feel sightly sick i have an apple then im good till meal time
Def helps me

Yep, little and often. If I go too long without food I feel really queasy and don't want to eat, although eating usually makes it better!

Yeap, thats what i did, just ate my way through it lol

I dont get m/s (lucky i know) but if i get hungry i start feeling queasy so i eat little and often xxxx

it works for me hun. if i dont eat i get sick..

i found eating regularly helped me, also ginger biscuits helped to :)

Seems to be working for me too, crackers mostly between meals helps most of the time.

Peppermint tea and popsicles were the only foods that helped me. I eventually had to get prescription pills from my dr

Well they say its ment to help but Im not so sure. When I had bad sickness I just stuck to eating plain, dry foods and not eating full meals as that really made me feel sick.
Try motion bands,There ment to work wonders
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"