Does Evening Primrose Oil work?

Just a quick question - I bought seven seas EPO and am only gonna take 1 capsule but I also take Agnus Castus and B100 - is it safe to take all three, I only take AC to O then stop but B100 all cycle? Do you stop EPO on Ovulation then?

Just a quick question - I bought seven seas EPO and am only gonna take 1 capsule but I also take Agnus Castus and B100 - is it safe to take all three, I only take AC to O then stop but B100 all cycle? Do you stop EPO on Ovulation then?

I used to take all of the above... just as you describe. However, i've since stopped taking them (except EPO) simply because i just felt i was taking to many. I did lots of research though and didn't find anything to say it was harmful... so it was purely a personal decision for me. They helped get my cycles sorted out following a mmc.

good luckx

Oh and yes, stop taking the EPO at ovulation too.

It depends on the person, some people it will take a while to kick in! Lots of water helps and I've read about people using actual egg whites.. watch out for salmonella though.. the risk of infection scared me off of that!

Curious.. what EXACTLY is EPO and how does it help produce more EWCM? And is the EWCM actually fertile or is it just a result of the EPO? And where can I find the stuff?? lol

Just a word of warning. Evening primrose oil worked great for me in terms of ewcm but it messed up my cycles and delayed ovulation. The month i stopped using EPO was actually the month i fell preg! x

hi i used epo for the 1st time last mth...def noticed more ewcm from day 8-14 but then not much after.....spose that would be right as i ovulated roughly 17 as get my smiley face on day 15....i did however come on a day earlier this mth & had lots of very dark brown discharge b4 af arrived!!! this may be down to the clomid tho...tried ringing my fs & like usual its an answering machine that they never get bk to me on!!! :( im going to carry on with the clomid & epo & also vit b50 complex this cycle....god im starting to rattle when i walk all these pills lol!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->