Does everyone get implantation bleeding?

I've never been pregnant, but have read up on implantation bleeding. From what I can gather, only around 25% of women experience it. HTH x

i didnt have any with my daughter but i have had a few brownish streaks with this one, however later that 4/5 weeks so not sure if it was old blood from then or not.

I did on both of mine, and it scared the wits out of me both times. Wasn't much, but it was enough that I was emailing my nurse practitioner.

Hi hunny how soon did you get the implantation bleeding?

I had spotting in the first tri, but all after 5 weeks. I never got implantion bleeding during my 2ww or around when AF was due that cycle.

i didnt have any with my daughter but i have had a few brownish streaks with this one, however later that 4/5 weeks so not sure if it was old blood from then or not.

Yeah I've read that too, its actually only a small percentage of women who get it. Its not that common the bit I read made out.

i didnt get it when i was pregnant xx

I read somewhere that something like 50% of women do and 50% don't.

I had implanation bleeding in my first pregnancy but none this time.

I didn't get any and touch wood no spotting up to yet either.

I asked a similar question when I was TTC and I got that about 1 in 10 experienced it. I think it's the exception rather than the rule so don't expect it.

Thanks ladies,
I haven't had any implantation bleeding and my AF is due on Sunday and hoping she doesnt arrive, I'm glad that Im still in with a chance... :D

ive never had any bleeding and been preggie ive had 4 and just preggie with no5 but it depends a small no of women get it but if you dont it doesnt mean you arent preggie i had spotting the last 3 months about 8 -9dpo and af came but this time nothing as yet and im preggie

I have never had any spotting with my 2 pregnancies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"