Does everyone have a show?!

want2bemum

Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if everyone has a show before actually labour starting or if it can be like your waters breaking and it happening during labour?:thumbup:

it can happen during labour; with my first i didn't get even the slightest pinkest beginnings of a show until the day i went into labour, and even then it was just pink tinges until the pitocin drip started.

Not everyone gets it.....a lot of time it will happen later in labor, or when your water breaks. I think I've only had show with 1 out of 3 of my pregnancies so far......and no show yet on this one.

i never had a show with my DS, my waters broke at 40w2d and i managed to run to the toilet so I never saw any show.

I didn't until my waters broke and that was 20 mins before I had her!

I never noticed my show, but thinking back I remember increased CM like a day or 2 before waters broke

I never had a show with DD. But when my waters broke at the beginning of labour there seemed to be a lot of mucous, so it may have happened then...

I had a little bit of brown blood like at the end of your period the night before i went into labour.

I didnt actually lose my plug until right before my waters broke and i started to push.

I went from nothing at all, totally normal day, to incredibly strong contractions straight aeway with both of mine. Never noticed my plug come away or my waters breaking.

I'm the same as ChristinaRN. I've only had a show with 1 out of 4 of my children and nothing with this one yet either.

I never did with DS; I dilated to 5 cm without contractions and never noticed anything, no increase in CM, nothin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->