does everyone have sex everyday of your fertile cycle??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by babygirl89, Jan 26, 2011.

1. babygirl89

babygirl89 Well-Known Member

was just curious to see if you all have sex everyday that your fertile??? im on fertility friend and it says i could be fertile between the 19th and the 28th so me and oh have been having sex but im a bit sore down stairs and im not really in the humour anymore as we have had sex everyday since the 19th do you think we should still have sex till the 28th to be covered??? i had ewcm between the 21st and 24th but none really now a bit wet downatirs but could be oh's semen as we had sex today ( sorry tmi).

2. ptr

ptr Mom to Calliope & Diony<3

i don't bd everyday... my af is due today and if it comes then i plan to bd every other day after the last day of my period and ill also be testing with opks and once i get that positive i will bd for 3 days straight then back to every other day.

i have heard that bding every day isn't good, it decreases your DH's sperm count.. so give it a try to bd every other day so that way your DH has a chance to build up the sperm count.

3. katertots

katertots Well-Known Member

To be honest with you I just use the Clear Blue Easy Digital OPK, it gives a smiley for go for it, and a blank face for not today. It has worked very well for me this month, as there are no lines to go by. They are around $35 at CVS or you can get them online for a little cheaper. I think sex everyday would wear me out, even if my OH was open to doing that. You are a better woman than me, I would be laid out alseep, lol...

4. ptr

katertots, i have cb digital opks too but i never got a pos. either i missed it or i tested too late into my cycle. how many times do you test a day? i plan to test 2-3 times a day just to be damn sure i get that positive! i want a bfp for my birthday which is in 34 days which is plenty of time to get a bfp before then since my cycles are only 28 days and my af is due today. yup. even though it hasnt came yet but i have a feeling it will tonight for sure. boooo.

5. babygirl89

i just want to cover all my corners so i can hopefully get pregnant, i got ewcm but som day's it was only sometimes there and very little, if i don't get pregnant this month i will snap, fingers crossed im feeling hopefully for once i really feel it might happen :) but we will see

6. katertots

PTR, I tested 2 times a day, once at 12pm and once at 7pm. I did use the cheapies that expire after 30 days of opening (answer brand) and if it gave me a line, then I used the expensive CBE OPK to get a nay or a yay on the line call. That line drives me CRAZY! I cant tell if its on or off. One day I tested at 12pm with CBE OPK and it was happy face, then at 7pm I tested right before BD and it was blank. So it is most likely i O'd over night and it wore off as the day went on. I have my fingers crossed for you, I am SURE you will get a BFP soon!!!!!

Babygirl, try taking your BBT too. That works well for me :)

7. ptr

keep going, babygirl, you might just get the egg! how long is your cycle?

katertots, thanks very much! i should have done the twice a day plan.. epic fail for me when i didn't. bah. i also am thinking about temping too but idk, i am really bad with rememebring to temp in the mornings! LOL... do you do it orally or vaginally?

8. katertots

I am doing it orally, but I am regretting that decision. My temps are off the wall erratic, but I read that could be because maybe I slept with my mouth open? I would recommend doing it vaginally if you are comfortable with that. I did not want to waste hose OPK tests either, but when I got the faint positive later that day I figured, what the heck I might as well. You only live once!! :D
    See my chart below

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/330f3c

9. ptr

that's true, i didn't think about the open mouth thing.. i dont sleep with my mouth open but who knows i probably do! how am i supposed to know if i am totally fast asleep and dont feel anything during the night LOL. it just would seem awkward for me to temp with a thermometer up my vagina with my DH right next to me? what if he wakes up and sees me and asks, "what are you doing?!?" i would feel kind of embarrassed...

ahh the things we do to make a baby!

10. katertots

I completely agree!!!!! I thought about that too, but if it works, why not? LOL. I didnt think I slept with my mouth open either, but I thought that may be a reason for the crazy temp change, did you see how crazy it was on the link to my chart? INSANE!

He prob thinks I am nuts when he looks over and sees me taking me temp every morning at 6am!

11. babygirl89

my cycle is irregular at the mo it was 31 days in november and december and this month only 26 so thats why i had so much sex to cover the bases i really hope i end up pregnant this month i feel very hopefull xxx

12. katertots

I know what you mean. I was on BC for 11 years, I quit had a period every month all irregular but heavy, and then last month I was 2 weeks late, but not pregnant, but Dr says hormone levels are normal. That does not sound very NORMAL to me.

13. mom22boys

mom22boys Well-Known Member

We do it everyday and have been ever since AF left. (We did skip last night). We will do it until I get a positive OPK then we will just go with the flow.

I have 2 already and we have always done it everyday till I got a BFP! Maybe thats why I have 2 boys. LOL

14. jewelsb

jewelsb Well-Known Member

We :sex: the day before ovulation and the day of ovulation and before that we do it every other day leading up:)

15. katlin

katlin Mom of 5

we try to do it 2x a day 4days before my expected o and 3 days after once at usually about 7am n then again at about 1pm n im feeling frisky which i usually am we end up doing it again at about 8-9pm so we usually bump n grind before baby wakes up or after his morning feeding then at the 1pm nap time and sometimes an hour or so after he goes to bed. We just started this on this cycle but will continue to dtd atleast twice a day till i ovulate n i know when im ovulating because i get crampy and usually spot. But hey hubby isnt complaining and neither am i :D

16. katlin

katlin Mom of 5

oo n a good trick if ur a bit sore down there get him to yank his noodle but when hes about to pop have him stick it inside you! N youve got an instant deposit without all the traction.

17. ptr

LOL katers! are you gonna start temping vaginally when you start your next cycle? or where are you in yoru cycle right now?

my af started last night but it was a very slow flow but started normal flow this morning so i'll consider today cd1. here we go. here we go. ordered opks so they will be here just in time for me to start testing with them. i hope i have better luck with opks this time around and also doing the SMEP :)

18. katertots

Whohoooooooo! I just know this cycle will be your BFP! I feltpressure like Af last night but not due for 7 days, as im only 6dpo. Yes, nxt month def doing vaginally for bbt.

Heres my chart:
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/330f3c

19. ptr

dannnnngggg, your chart looks great! it doesnt look like it's going all over the place at all, you can see the changes between the coverline! i think you just convinced me to temp.. LOL, good thing i have a bbt temp on its way with the new opks i ordered this morning... prolly gonna be temping late in the cycle btu that's ok, better late than never!!

20. katertots

Practice makes perfect :D