Does it have to be real pineapples?

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
Or does pineapple juice count, for helping to induce labour?

Apparantly to have any effect you would need to eat 7 to 8 real pineapples!

Iv heard you have to eat a lot of pinapple for it to take effect lol

I've seem a few people say juice, but I'd guess it would have to be the not from concentrate stuff given the canning process kills whatever it is that's good in it.

Like PieMistress says, you are meant to need an awful lot to have any real effect, but I'm just using it as an excuse to eat lots of pineapple - it's one of my favourite fruits at the best of times :)

I've seem a few people say juice, but I'd guess it would have to be the not from concentrate stuff given the canning process kills whatever it is that's good in it.

Like PieMistress says, you are meant to need an awful lot to have any real effect, but I'm just using it as an excuse to eat lots of pineapple - it's one of my favourite fruits at the best of times :)

pineapple (the real stuff) makes my tongue go funny. But it is yummy!
x

I ate a whole pineapple last night and my tongue has only just stopped burning- it's rubbish!

You gotta eat real whole fresh pineapple - AND A DAMN LOT OF IT!!!

Also I heard apparently the core (If you stick it up your foofy) - helps ripen the cervix! NO LIE!!!!!!!

xxx

:rofl: stick it up ya foofy. like it.
yes as already answered i have also heard u have to eat loaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads lmao xxxx

I've got a fresh one ready to eat, hopefully its extra powerful and works the way 10 pineapples would :rofl:

You gotta eat real whole fresh pineapple - AND A DAMN LOT OF IT!!!

Also I heard apparently the core (If you stick it up your foofy) - helps ripen the cervix! NO LIE!!!!!!!

xxx

lmao :rofl:

your OH - ''oh hun do you want me to throw this away?''

you - ''er.. um.. no :shhh: i'm saving it''

:haha:

pineapple (the real stuff) makes my tongue go funny. But it is yummy!
x

You know, I've had this but only since I got pg. Before that I could eat tons with no effects but since being pg it's made my tongue go weird and my lips swell up so I'm obviously reacting to something in it. Weird.

Mmmm I love pineapple :) looking forward to munchin away on some when little ones a bit further along =D though not sure about the core going up... there!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->