Does it matter that baby will have two surnames as first/middle names?

xjessibabyx

Mummy to a Princess
Reaction score
Hi,

DD1 has 2 middle names so when deciding on baby girls names this time we would also like 2 middle names.

The name we like is:
Harper Louise Everley

Harper is sentimental as its my grandmother's surname. Louise is my middle name. And we just like the name Everley but I hadn't realised this is also a surname... Does it matter? Also I like the look of Everley but seen it spelt most commonly as Everly... Which do you this looks better?

Thanks ☺ x

My DS has 2 middle names. The only time it's an issue Is paperwork because they only leave space for 1 middle name. Hes always NOP vs NOLP. I wish I had hyphenated his 2 middles.

Sorry I meant do you think they're a bad choice of names as both harper and everley are actually surnames traditionally? It's the first thing my aunt pointed out to me when I told her what we liked.

I can't recall hearing Harper or Everley as a surname but thinking about it, lots of names are first and last, I don't see it being an issue. :)

I think its a lovely name and love the spelling too.

Lovely thank you ladies, that's made me feel much better about it hehe x

Both lovely names! I don't think theres a right or wrong with surnames as first names, as long as baby doesn't have a surname like me ' Quirk' then it can be bloody embarrassing hahaha

I don't think it matters. It's a lovely name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->