Does it sound like delayed O or 6DPO?

Nicoleoleole

2 kids + 1!
Reaction score
Please bare with me, I haven't actively TTC for 3 years :p

Used clear blue digital OPK. Got peak last week, DTD. I *should* be 6DPO or so.
However, I got a peak again yesterday and today! So we DTD yesterday too.

Google says the monitors can pick up an estrogen surge in the LP, so you can get positives from it. So it could be either OVing or estrogen...?

And also, this morning when I wiped, and a few times after (including on a liner), there was dark pink-ish CM. So once again, ov bleeding or implant bleeding? :wacko:

They both match up so perfectly that I have no idea! :p

Any ideas? Of course I can just wait a week or so and find out, but it is fun to talk about it in a thread! :flower:

What has your CM been like? I know for me that if I think I've ovulated but I keep getting lots of CM (usually a stretchy creamy sort) afterwards that I haven't yet. Once I have experienced a watery egg white CM for a couple of days, then my CM quickly goes to creamy, then sticky, then basically non-existent, then I have ovulated.

What has your CM been like? I know for me that if I think I've ovulated but I keep getting lots of CM (usually a stretchy creamy sort) afterwards that I haven't yet. Once I have experienced a watery egg white CM for a couple of days, then my CM quickly goes to creamy, then sticky, then basically non-existent, then I have ovulated.

Mostly creamy or really wet. I every once in a while get stretchy, but I think it's leftover sperm. Last week I DEFINITELY had EWCM. No sperm in that at all! :shrug:

Sounds promising for implantation! Even if it isn't, at least you were able to BD, so you know you've got your bases covered. Fingers crossed that you'll be seeing a pair of lines soon. :)

Do you always get that peak after ovulation?

If it isnot normal for you it could very well be ib.

Do you always get that peak after ovulation?

If it isnot normal for you it could very well be ib.

I have no idea... This is cycle #1 for baby #3.
I only ever had mid cycle spotting once ever in all the times we TTC#1 and #2.

I did have more spotting when I woke this morning. More like brown CM. now it's gone. So over a day of it.

I really hope it's IB because it if was from ovulation, that must be nature's birth control because there's no way I'd BD with that amount of spotting!

I am betting my money on then that, it is indeed ib if it's not ovulation bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->