• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Does morning sickness come and go?

AlwaysPraying

Mom of two!
Reaction score
I had horrible morning sickness for the past three days, now today I feel really good. It's weird. I'm a little "off" but not even close to how bad I was feeling. Wondering if this is normal?

Oh yes!! Mine went for a few days and boy do I know it is back x x

i think it can come and go, mine has been sort of coming and going

yep! Its completly normal.. Most morning sickness does come and go.
I was extremely lucky and never threw up, it was only ever the feeling of sick, and that wasnt even that bad.
Dont want to speak to soon though, i still have a little while left and dont want to jinx anything haha.

Mine started Saturday - mild. Quite bad Sunday but then I've only really had thw sicky taste in my mouth on a couple of occasions this week & gagged probably three times.

Do you think that sounds ok?

I havent had any morning sickness yet, felt sick a few times but thats about. felt worse when i was having the injections :)

Mine started Saturday - mild. Quite bad Sunday but then I've only really had thw sicky taste in my mouth on a couple of occasions this week & gagged probably three times.

Do you think that sounds ok?

I dont think its anything to worry about. :)

i have been completely fine upuntill 3 days ago now every morning i stand over the sink heaving and my mouth fills with water not actually been sick but i hate this feeling :(

I thought my morning sickness was leaving coz ive felt loads better last few days but today its back with a vengeance, i just cant get comfy i feel tht sick so i'd say the coming and going is unfortunately very normal

errrr yep!!!! I have felt a bit sick for the last 3 weeks constantly, 2 days ago I though it had pretty much gone.....today I woke up feeling BAD, and have actually been sick today. Thats only the second time in the whole pregnancy.

Dont worry it will pop in and out as it likes ;-) x

Thanks ladies. It's all so stressful when it's this early. (6 weeks 4 days). So much to figure out, so much to try not to worry about.

Hi, I'm 5 weeks today and for the past couple of days Ive had morning sickness and felt sick but today I feel alright and not been sick. Is this normal? Just bit worried as 6 months before my first child was born I had a bad miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"