• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Does my chart look promising?

calan333

Reaction score
Hi there!

I didn't start charting until halfway through my cyle so I'm not sure what to think about it since its missing the first half :( I'm supposed to start my AF today but no signs of her yet. BFN this morning. My temperature is still pretty high and it keeps rising!

What do you think? I'm just getting a little discouraged as I got the BFN today :(

Thanks!

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 14
are you 100% sure you ov when stated? I see your temps are nice n high now.. just wondering if u ov later hence no bfp yet.. what tests are you using?

Hmmmm well it's possible that it may have been later. The tests didn't seem to be working for me very well but I can always feel ovulation a pains.. For hpt tests I was using Internet ones and I have also tried FRER

Well looking at your chart im thinking that it may be possible you Ov when that temp Dropped on Monday 9th.. and if that is the case its putting you 7dpo and that is too early for a bfp... so I would wait 2 days and test again.. :) FX

I'm still hoping it was an implantation dip! hahah I'll guess I'll find out soon :)

I would wait 2 more days... and try a 10 or 15 mul test :)

but if ur a POAS addict no doubt u will test tomorrow LOL

I always find SMU stronger... along with a lot of other women.

GL!!

oh I'm totally a POAS addict!!! I try SO hard to skip a couple days but I can't :( I have a problem.

I will definitley try to wait two days this time...I just have to keep myself busy! haha

lol I know your feeling the urge already!! :haha:

come join us here in the POAS addiction page!! :D

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...t-enter-if-you-cant-handle-strobe-lights.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"