Does my chart show ovulation? Please help

Taima

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I hope you guys can help me figure out if I actually ovulated because in confused!
This is my 4th month ttc but it's the 6th month charting so I know my pattern really well. I've had a break from ttc for past 5 months and now this is my first month back. The only difference now is that I moved to another country earlier this month.

My temperatures before ovulation are usually 97.0 between 97.6. This time it's Between 96.7 and 97.2. Temps after ovulation are usually 97.9 to 98.6.
This time it's taken a shift downward.

Fertility friend has identified my ovulation day with a dark line. But I'm not so sure about it. What do you guys think?
Oh, and this is my first time using wondfo ovulation sticks and I used them till the 20th. No positive. I heard some don't get positive ?

Thanks and baby dust to all :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 13
looking at the spike it does indicate a temperature shift bus as you dont have much data in before hand it cant precisely confirm ovulation, if the temps stay elevated then the chances are that it was ovulation :)

The spike def looks like you O'd, especially if your temps stay up. My temps now are way different than the last time I was ttc. I am chalking it up to the seasons changing.

Thanks for your replies ladies.
I so badly wish for ovulation to be on CD 19. But this is an update of my chart. I am having tons of CM that is creamy white and I'm so bloated. So this is normally my CM after ovulation.
I just can't seem to understand what's going on with my temp. Maybe anovulatory? But I've had so much EWCM in my fertile window and felt ovulation pains CD 18 and 19.

Is there a possibility this is anovulatory cycle? I've never had such low temp after ovulation.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for your replies ladies.
I so badly wish for ovulation to be on CD 19. But this is an update of my chart. I am having tons of CM that is creamy white and I'm so bloated. So this is normally my CM after ovulation.
I just can't seem to understand what's going on with my temp. Maybe anovulatory? But I've had so much EWCM in my fertile window and felt ovulation pains CD 18 and 19.

Is there a possibility this is anovulatory cycle? I've never had such low temp after ovulation.

There are a lot of hollow circles which means you didnt tenp at the same time each day, which may also be why the tenps are all off! Hard to say though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->