Does my dog know something I don't?

Orange lady

Reaction score
Well I have 2 dogs one female and one male. I'm 38 weeks preggo. The female dog has been acting super weird for the last few days. She will not leave my side. I got so worried that I took her to the vets yesterday but there's nothing wrong. The vet suggested that maybe she's my early labour monitor :0)
Anyone had any experience of this?
:loopy:

hmm she is probably waiting for u to have bubz :) i have heard of animals knowing when u are we know ourselves so i dont see y not :shrug: x

Thats so funny because my cat would nt leave me alone last night when i got into bed she was there and kept trying to sleep on the bed, she usually just ignores me ha! I had 'period' type pains all through the night too! Weird! x

my Woofer was the same. Refused to leave my side for the last couple of weeks - so much so he sat ON my feet everytime I sat down. :rolleyes:
P.S. I went into labour 38+2 :D
Good Luck! x

That's what she's doing. She has to be touching me. Mostly sat on my feet!

My 2 cats are the same! Won't leave me alone, follow me everywhere and ALWAYS have to be sat near/on me :shrug: They even sit and wait for me when i go to the toilet, just sit at the door :dohh: :lol:

My 2 cats are the same! Won't leave me alone, follow me everywhere and ALWAYS have to be sat near/on me :shrug: They even sit and wait for me when i go to the toilet, just sit at the door :dohh: :lol:

I CANT EVEN HAVE PRIVACY IN THE BATHROOM
i have to keep my door open else my cat gets so upset and tries to rip up the carpet.
what the hell is wrong with these animals hahaha.
xxx

i have to keep my door open else my cat gets so upset and tries to rip up the carpet.
xxx

I couldn't open until a couple of weeks ago. They both used to cry when i shut the door behind them so one time whilst having a pee, they were both at it so i opened the door a little and one of them jumped on me legs and sat there purring whilst i'm having a pee.....i didn't know whether to laugh or cry :rofl:

Now you've gotta be quick enough to get into the toilet and shut the door behind you before they've sneaked in :haha:

yea my cat keeps crying/singing to me. I feel real guilty now as i told her off when she came and sat on my chest (she has to be as close to me as possible) and now shes upstairs on her own! I think i will go and get her and give her a big cuddle. my poor little old lady!
xxx

Really hope this a sign baby is on her way hunny , they say animals have a sixth sense xx

Oh, i hope that it is a sign, the farm yard cat has been jumping on my knee for past couple of days, when i sat on straw this morning he came over and curled up in a ball next to me belly. x

xxx

haha my kitten insists on sitting IN my trousers while I'm in the bathroom!

My uncles dog is obsessed with me.. Always trying to leap on me and always sittin beside me.. My cat wasnt any different but now hes run away :cry: maybe theyre being protective?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->