Does progesterone cream work for everyone

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
Like the title says, does it work for everyone I've got some for this cycle as my lp is only 9-10 days and based on some of my charts they have started dropping from 5dpo I think I possibly have low progesterone so decided to give it a try.

Also do I start using it once ovulation is confirmed then til when? will my lp be automatically longer or not?

I just started using it last cycle to help my LP. Mine isn't super short, usually 11 or 12 dpo, but I do always start spotting between 8 -10 dpo. Last cycle it didn't really do a lot to extend my LP as I started spotting on 8dpo and still had a 12 day LP. BUT- I've heard that while it works immediately for some people, it takes a few cycles for others.

I'm also not totally convinced that my issue is low progesterone as my temps stay very high until AF, even through the spotting. I'm not sure what else could cause a shorter LP, but I will continue to use the progesterone cream just in case.

You shouldn't take the cream until after you ovulated. I started on 2dpo just to confirm that I didn't start it too early. You will also need to stop using it once AF arrives.

Good luck, I hope it works for you!

I usually spot for 1-2 days before my period aswell. I don't ovulate unless I use soy isofavlones either the last 3 cycles were the first time I've ovulated since the birth of my son 3 years ago. I really hope it works because I don't know what else I can do to help.

These are my last 3 charts the 3rd one last cycle I took b6. But it didn't help my lp. The first two were almost the same and temps started dropping from 5dpo.

Attachments

• IMG_6883.jpg
    IMG_6883.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6884.jpg
    IMG_6884.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6885.jpg
    IMG_6885.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online