Does sex get rid of CM???

tansey

Finally a Mummy!
Reaction score
I haven't asked anything for ages but i am clutching at straws at the moment.

So for those who don't know, i am one of those unlucky ladies that has spotting for upto 6 days before :witch: arrives, the normal is 4days. So this cycle at 9DPO i noticed CM changed colour which means spotting is on way. That evening DF and I had sex and the next day 10DPO no spotting, in fact no CM, dry as bone!
We had sex last night but we had to stop as i had a throbbing pain in my left side and it really threw me!
So today is 11DPO and i know it's early but nothing as yet.

So can sex dry up your CM for a day or two (or am i going bonkers?)

oh im not sure...but after O am sure ff says we av dry cm patches uknow?! get bit of pre-seed tans,its lovley:)

This may be tmi but I think if you jig things about a bit it can encourage anything that's waiting to come out to do so all at once, rather than in dribs and drabs. Does that make sense? So it comes out at the time when you've b'd, rather than spreading itself out over several days.

Just a theory, a la Schmelly!

:hug:

Thanks for your replies ladies.
sorry, i haven't made my point very clear - i don't want CM for BD (i've got pre-seed and lube etc). It's just that at this stage i normally have a lot of spotting mixed with cm and i just wondered if anyone else has been in a similar situation. Maybe someone who spots and :witch: showed late or (dare i say it) someone who got :bfp:
Thanks

oh..i dont know tans .....maybe a good sign,time will tell i suppose,if ur spottin doesnt carry on then u cud b gettin ur bfp! but otherwise im not sure hun...sry

sorry Tansey...:( but that happen to me too...spotting then bd then nothing for couples of days then the wtich did showed...

but beside that any other signs that the evil is on her way? beccause if not i said you are in the good path for the BFP :)!!!

Hun - I reckon if its unusual for you not to spot then it must be a good sign - good luck

Hey chick!
my CM always changes color before spotting begins. I always know it's on it's way. Usually when BD'ing during this time, it always tends to bring on the spotting. I haven't had it dry it up at all. This is going to be TMI, but while cleaning ourselves up, it's always visable on the tissues or wipes, usually brownish, clear streaked with red or pink, BD'ing always brought it on, never made it go away.
This month, I didn't have that. I had a day where my CM went like, fluorescent yellow green, which occasionally happens before spotting, but then it went back to clear/whitish/light yellowish.
I hope this helps hun! Fingers are crossed for you! :hugs:

THanks for you replies ladies but looks like Miel was right - spotting has started :witch: is on the way :cry:

Sorry chick :hugs:
Just wanted to say I also get the spotting before AF ... up to 6 days (although last month the :witch: managed to creat spotting from a day before O right through to CD1 .. get her new trick!)
I so sometimes find I get creamy CM lightly coloured, then nothing ... then spotting ... just a bodies way of getting ready I guess?
So sorry this wasnt your month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->