does stripping membranes work? pros and cons

Lillme congrats! I had no rips or tears either, was different than I thought it would be. The contractions were the painful bit, and the third stage pushing was quite easy. They told me to stop and I was like yea but that was only small two breaths & pushes? I followed exactly what they said though as I didn't want to tear.

I ended up with an induction and almost 24 labor. I pushed him out in 15 mins and ended up with a small 1st degree tear.
We are still at the hospital recovering. I'm so in love with this little guy. He's amazing.

GL everyone who hasn't delivered yet and congrats to those who have.

Oh and the sweep did start labor but it stopped around an hour before we went in to be induced.

I ended up with an induction and almost 24 labor. I pushed him out in 15 mins and ended up with a small 1st degree tear.
We are still at the hospital recovering. I'm so in love with this little guy. He's amazing.

GL everyone who hasn't delivered yet and congrats to those who have.

Nmp I'm SO happy for you! Congrats! :happydance:

Nmp congratulations I am delighted for you too; enjoy they are so precious xx

How is everyone doing? I'm finding it hard to find time to get online. But life is good, baby is doing great, and mama is sleepy. Lol.

Just had my breakfast and have baby in my arms as I read all my thread subscriptions. Loving life with our wee MacKinley. Had a meet n greet yesterday and requested no gifts. Wound up with over $500 in cash & gift certificates and amazing sweet little gifts - the cutest little dresses & outfits. So much for requesting no gifts!! We have such amazing friends & family who wanted to welcome her, soooo grateful!

Aw that's awesome. I'm so happy for you. Seems like I hold Sam all day long. Only the nights are tough but I'm getting used to it. It's so special to see him change and grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->