Does taking all medicines at once affect how effective they are?

alicarr74

Reaction score
I take Baby aspirin, Multivitamin, Folic acid, and I rotate clomid, mucinex and progesterone with the first three. Is it okay to take them all together?

Certain drugs can affect the efficacy of another drug. I would recommend speaking to a pharmacist is its ok for you to take all of those medications together.

Woah girly, why are you taking all of that ? Specifically the clomid and progesterone. You shouldn't be taking baby aspirin unless you have a specific reason and any woman of child bearing age, whether trying or not should take a a prenatal vitamin, thats sufficient without a milti vitamin and a folic acid supplement

Woah girly, why are you taking all of that ? Specifically the clomid and progesterone. You shouldn't be taking baby aspirin unless you have a specific reason and any woman of child bearing age, whether trying or not should take a a prenatal vitamin, thats sufficient without a milti vitamin and a folic acid supplement

I am taking all of that because my doctor told me to. My doctor told me not to take prenatal, to just take a multi vitamin with folic acid. I just started baby aspirin this past month because it increases blood flow and prevents miscarriage, which I have had a chemical pregnancy. I am taking Clomid because I can not ovulate on my own and I am taking prometrium aka progesterone to tell my uterus how thick the lining has to be, to strengthen my uterus and also keep my progesterone high so it does not dip which causes miscarriage. I did not start on all these medicines at first, it has been a progression, I only have so much time because I am stage three endometriosis and we are trying to conceive as fast as possible.

I take clomid days 3-7 and progesterone 18-24, so I do not take them together. The issue with my chemical was that it could not attach which is why we (the doctor and I ) decided it would be a good idea to start taking it, especially since that month it showed I did not ovulate well, ever since my progesterone level has been 15.

I looked it up and it doesn't look like any of those meds should interact with anything, but I would still check with a pharmacist to be sure. Good luck! I hope you have a successful cycle!! :dust:

I wondered this too as I am on

Metformin x3,
Clomid,
Prenatal x2,
Folic acid.

It's like a dessert cocktail of pills lol. I usually down them in one mouthful.

I wondered this too as I am on

Metformin x3,
Clomid,
Prenatal x2,
Folic acid.

It's like a dessert cocktail of pills lol. I usually down them in one mouthful.

lol I do too! I am pretty sure my doctor would tell me if I could not take them all at once, since they told me all the things to take!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->