does teething turn a baby into the devil child????

wishingonastar

Reaction score
isabel has always been a very happy little soul, but for the last few days she's been a horrendous, whinging grump who doesn't sleep very well and whinges more than she does anything else! she's been showing signs of teething and someone suggested her changed behaviour could be a result of that too...?

I was wondering that to!! Emma didnt show any real signs of teething, other than the drool and red cheeks. She didnt cry that much, she just turned into a wee monkey!

Josh did the whole dribbling and red cheeked thing for a couple of weeks and I thought I was getting away with it, he did become whingy and hard to settle for a few days but nothing that gel and some calpol didnt sort

i'm thinking maybe i need to increase the whole calpol/gel situation...!

yes! Amelie was a horrible baby when teething. I was so glad when her tooth came through and she went back to her regular self because I was so sad that my happy baby went away :(

yes!! Kian has been having some real devil child moments lately!! fingers crossed this tooth appears soon!

Sorry to say it but Ophelia ALWAYS turns into an absolute demon when she's got a tooth coming through.
Just keep repeating to yourself 'just a phase,just a phase' ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->