Does the FS weigh u?

DaisyDuke

Matilda Tasya's mum :)
Reaction score
Just wondering i'm not over weight like 9st 9bls and 5 foot 2. But i have put on about half a stone while TTC and feel self concience about it. Just wondering if he will weigh me, don't want DH to know i'm not 9stone 2 anymore cos he will have something to say about it? :blush::blush::blush:

Hey Daisy

GP told me that BMI of 30 was the max you could be (you are well under!) i.e. i'm 5 foot 3 and my max is 12st (approx). My friends that have had treatment told me that they didn't get weighed at the fertility appt tho. Bizarre!!!

Good luck x

I never got weighed at my fertility appt. sweetie (although I did at my pre-op assessment before my lap and it was a bit of a shcok to realise that all the chocolate to help me through the TWW has definitelytaken its toll!) - I think they can probably tell by looking at you that there are no concerns with your BMI?

Bx x:hugs:

mine didn't weigh me just told me to eat healthily, exercise etc. I hope he doesn't again today, don't want DH knowing how much i weigh as he has quite a small frame and i know ill weigh more than him!

I was weighed at my first fertility appt and then again when I went to the private clinic. At my clinic you can't have a BMI of more than 33 so you should be well below that hun

I've never been weighed so I guess it just depends on the clinic. The only time I've been weighed is in my pre-ops for my laparoscopies.

(You could just tell your OH their scales must weigh heavy if it comes to it!!)

xx

I've only been weighed when I had my first scan ( as that was also considered a pre op for egg collection) they did blood pressure, height and weight.

I am sure your hubby/partner won't mind, you are going through enough not to have to worry about a few pounds here and there!

Good luck,

I've never been weighed by a FS.

I've only been weighed when I had my first scan ( as that was also considered a pre op for egg collection) they did blood pressure, height and weight.

I am sure your hubby/partner won't mind, you are going through enough not to have to worry about a few pounds here and there!

Good luck,

Oh honestly he will, he keeps mentioning have i gained weight, honestly you would think i was over weight, he will mention celulite anything, he seems to know no boundaries. I wouldn't mind but at the right angle he has a double chin and a definate beer belly. XXX

mine didn't weigh me just told me to eat healthily, exercise etc. I hope he doesn't again today, don't want DH knowing how much i weigh as he has quite a small frame and i know ill weigh more than him!

Good luck for today, either way i would certainly hope the FS wouldn't announce it. I bet my DH will ask how much tho, cheeky git. XXX

Oh honestly he will, he keeps mentioning have i gained weight, honestly you would think i was over weight, he will mention celulite anything, he seems to know no boundaries. I wouldn't mind but at the right angle he has a double chin and a definate beer belly. XXX

Are you serious??? I want to slap your DH right now! Geez, most men would NEVER be game to mention that!

Besides, if weight isn't affecting your health (and by the sounds of it you aren't even overweight) then he should love you the way you are.

I have gained lots of weight the last few months and when I put myself down, DH gets mad at me for saying mean things about myself. He says he'd love me if I was 300kg and you know what...he actually would, I know that.

I am serious, it's probably his biggest flaw, it annoys me cos when even i'm in perfect shape, he doesn't seem to appreciate that either. But he is quite happy to comment on extra cellulite or gaining a few pounds, he does go on about it a lot.

The cheeky bloody sod!

I got weighed at one or maybe two of my FS appointments but I was taken to some scales around the corner so DH didn't see or hear results. They just weren't discussed as all was ok.

I have never been weighed, and weight was never spoken about, although I am a bit heavy just out of my green BMI.

I was weighed by the nurse the first time I went, before I saw the FS, and then again 6 months later - but only because she sent me away to lose weight before she could help me. :)

The cheeky bloody sod!

I got weighed at one or maybe two of my FS appointments but I was taken to some scales around the corner so DH didn't see or hear results. They just weren't discussed as all was ok.

Me too, they just kept asking dh questions about if he had kids or had mumps etc.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->