Does this count as a vivid dream?? Really upset me!

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
I won't go into too many details as it was so distubing ! But basically I dreamt that we (me, OH, DS and DD) checked into a hotel somewhere ---- there was something very weird about it and it soon turned into a nightmare! Basically -- we were held captive and sold for the obvious --- even my children :cry: I managed to escape with the children in the end but OH couldn't and I couldn't save him....:cry:

So awful --- I woke up at 3am and was sweating and had a pounding headache --- was so real and scary! :cry:

Has really upset me --- feel so down today.

On the plus side, AF now 6 days late ---- but tested negative yesterday afternoon :wacko:

So just told OH about this dream and he thinks i've gone officially nuts!! Like I can help what I dream??

I would say that is a weird dream.... I've heard vivid/ weird dreams are a good sign!

What an awful dream BabyD, thank goodness they are just that, dreams!

But yes, vivd dreams are supposed to be one of the millions of symptoms....

FX for your BFP, but no more dreams like that :/

xx

That is a horrible dream! I hate ones like that, that leave you upset all day. Fingers crossed it's a good sign tho!

I have dreamt all week that I was pregnant. Last night I dreamt that I was married to really, really old rich guy! Just told DH husband about it and we realised I had the same dream when I was pregnant before.

...I think I'm really clutching at straws thinking this is a sign!!!!!

I had my first vivid dream for ages last night, woke up crying lol. Oh dear haha x

Thanks girls -- it was a truely awful dream! But fingers crossed all these odd dreams we are having lead to BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->