• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Does this cycle look promising?

ardnaxela

Reaction score
This is only my second cycle ovulating. My previous cycles were pretty long but these passed few have been getting shorter. Last cycle was 25 days and the one before was 27. I'm now 2 days late if I'm still going on 25 days length. I got a BFN on 13 and 14 dpo but someone told me that it looks like I implanted on 12 dpo so if that was the case then I wouldn't show up positive for a few more days.

I'm just looking for people's opinions if this looks like it's the one! Thank you in advance and good luck to everyone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 14
No u can tell ovulate on 16th possible implant on 19th your chartois just going up gradually in spikes but the lower part of th e spike is always higher than the previous lower part of spike which is good and ur temp is still high and gradually getting higher. It's a very good sign and I'd say keep poas and fingers crossed u will get bfp. But ff is right about when u o'd. And 12 days is far too long to implant. An egg that hasn't implanted starts to disintegrate by 12 days so it would be impossible I'd say

It could be. Are you using OPKs? I find that the only way to really know your ovulation date is to correlate OPKs with your BBT and CM. Once you know your cycle really well you can stop charting and just use OPKs.

Example - I charted for years to prevent pregnancy. If I take an OPK I will have two days of positive tests. The following day will be negative and that is the day that I ovulate. It took a solid year to know my cycle well as everyone will find that their cycle length varies. May shortest cycle is usually about 26 days and my longest is about 31 days.

The time from AF to ovulation is what will vary. The time between ovulation and AF (the luteal phase) will not change and averages between 13-15 days.

The dip does not look like an implantation dip to me as implantation dips usually dip well below the red cross line but most women don't actually have an implantation dip when pregnant.

Your high temp now looks good but again, I always had my highest temp the day before AF and it would drop the morning AF would arrive.

It is possible that your ovulation day is marked incorrectly as that sometimes happens in the beginning as well which is why I recommend OPKs.

I hope this helps and I hope you get your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"