Does this dress make me look pregnant?

Wish85

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
What the actual hell? I am only 6+1 (I know my dates) and I already look 4 months pregnant. Talk about attack of the bloat. It is my 2nd pregnancy and I had less than taught muscles after having my son but c'mon, this is just ridiculous.
How am I supposed to hide this at work for the next 6 weeks? And no, I don't think this means I have twins in there, this isn't baby. Even if it were twins, both babies are like the size of coffee beans, if that!

When did you all start 'showing' with your subsequent pregnancies?

Attachments

• Belly (Small).jpg
    Belly (Small).jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 112
Glad its not just me! I barely showed untill I was past 6 months the first time. I started showing a lot sooner my last pregnancy but I'm on my 3rd this time and it seems like I'm instantly 6 months pregnant!

This just blows my mind. It's crazy hey? I showed at 13 weeks with my DS

This time around my "blump" (bloat bump) showed up 2 days after I got my BFP. I was 3w4d when it showed up lol

Same here! My first came peeping out at 20 weeks. With this one, I had super bloat from 6-9 weeks, then the real big bump appeared around 14 weeks!! I look ready to enter my 3rd trimester now. Love how people keep on telling me how BIG I look.

Same here! My first came peeping out at 20 weeks. With this one, I had super bloat from 6-9 weeks, then the real big bump appeared around 14 weeks!! I look ready to enter my 3rd trimester now. Love how people keep on telling me how BIG I look.

Glad I'm not the only one this is happening to! If I was 12weeks I totally wouldn't care but I'm only 6 weeks and didn't really want anyone at work knowing too early!

I looked 7 months pregnant before I even got a BFP with my second baby. I didn't have this crazy bloat with my third, but I certainly did with this pregnancy. Wowza. I just wore baggy shirts and layers to keep myself from looking pregnant.

I looked 7 months pregnant before I even got a BFP with my second baby. I didn't have this crazy bloat with my third, but I certainly did with this pregnancy. Wowza. I just wore baggy shirts and layers to keep myself from looking pregnant.

For work I think I'll do the same, baggy blouses eat your heart out. Outside work I don't care if I look pregnant :)

Wow that pretty crazy! I was complaining I looked farther along a couple days ago but not like that! Not that it looks bad on you just looks like a baby bump lol.

I got a "blump" super early this time around, so naturally I started wearing looser clothing to hide it. Well, she I finally decided to tell one of my friends last week, she said, "I figured you were because a few weeks ago you started wearing different clothes." So its like I can't win no matter what I do! :dohh:

I got a "blump" super early this time around, so naturally I started wearing looser clothing to hide it. Well, she I finally decided to tell one of my friends last week, she said, "I figured you were because a few weeks ago you started wearing different clothes." So its like I can't win no matter what I do! :dohh:

:haha::haha:

Wow that pretty crazy! I was complaining I looked farther along a couple days ago but not like that! Not that it looks bad on you just looks like a baby bump lol.

I asked my OH this morning 'do I look pregna' and before I could finish the question he cut me off and said YES!! :haha:

Wow!! You look pretty slim though as well so will show quicker. Im almost 16 weeks and no bump just at the omg is she pregnant or just fat stage. Ive seen some suspicious eyes looking at DS1 school from the mums at pick up hahaha... i love the dress by the way!

I started showing before my BFP at around 3 weeks. It was ridiculous. At 6 weeks I had a bump that looked like 4 months. Actually at almost 13 weeks I am hardly any bigger....
The picture shows my 6 week bump.

Attachments

• IMG_20150903_202305.jpg
    IMG_20150903_202305.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 18
My blump is ridiculous my little boy keeps asking if I have a baby in there, counting down to my scan so I can finally breathe out when people call round to the house x

I looked like that too before 6 weeks lol but now at 7 weeks it's gone down a lot!! I think it's bloat at the beginning it will go down some as the weeks go by ....I finally feel like I look normal for 7 weeks bc at 5 and a bit my friends saw me and were freaking out! I looked 4 months in and I'm a slim girl to start too. Don't forget that with every pregnancy you tend to show sooner too :)

What the actual hell? I am only 6+1 (I know my dates) and I already look 4 months pregnant. Talk about attack of the bloat. It is my 2nd pregnancy and I had less than taught muscles after having my son but c'mon, this is just ridiculous.
How am I supposed to hide this at work for the next 6 weeks? And no, I don't think this means I have twins in there, this isn't baby. Even if it were twins, both babies are like the size of coffee beans, if that!

When did you all start 'showing' with your subsequent pregnancies?

You look absolutely adorable! But I'm sorry, I know how important it is for us to hide these first few weeks. I feel so bloated too, and I've never even made it past 9 weeks. But mine isn't a cute bump, more like I ate too many donuts. :haha:

i still have baby belly after DD ( shes 7 months ) so the bloat is making me look very pregnant right now, on the plus side i'll probably fit what im wearing now till around 4 months

I'm fat and carry some weight around my midsection, so no obvious bump, but I have been so bloated. I had to go out and buy pants with elastic in the waistband yesterday because I couldn't tolerate sitting in my regular pants. It felt like they were cutting into me and my uterus was so angry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->