Does this dress make me look pregnant?

That's an adorable bloat bump!

I started showing right away with this pregnancy from all the bloating. I'm already in maternity clothes!

I'm so glad you posted a pic as that's how I look and I'm 7/8 weeks. The dress I wore a fortnight ago wAs fine and then a couple of days ago I tried it on and wow I can't hide my belly bloat!!

Yep, it totally makes you look pregnant..lol. It's cute though! No mistaking that as anything but baby related. I'm 7 weeks and all bloaty too, but not like that. I hope the bloat goes away since I bought a dress for Xmas parties this year right before I found out I was pregnant! If it turns into baby bump, I'm cool with that showing but I don't want to just look extra fat and hoping to avoid buying a maternity dress for the parties.. I'll be around 16 weeks though.

You sure look pregnamt. I'm pregnant with my first and I showed around that time too. Nice to have a bump but worried how big I'd get lol

I had this with my last pregnancy- I'm quite small and slim and got really bloated so it looked like such an obvious 'bump' from around 6 weeks, especially in fitted clothes. I did think at the time it was the start of my bump but it disappeared at 9 weeks and I went back to a flat tummy until around 20 weeks lol x

Thanks for all the lovely compliments ladies! It must be the angle of the camera because I'm actually not slim. I'm a size 14 Australian (which there is nothing wrong with, just saying I've definitely got meat on my bones) hehe

And I guess there are quite a few of us that are looking pregnant earlier than expected thanks to the lovely hormones making us bloated! I can't wait until it's really baby!

I had my early scan today, there's definitely only 1 in there and got to see the heartbeat so I am feeling a lot less anxious!

I'm on number 3 and definitely feeling the 'blump' at 4 weeks! I'm quite slim and toned generally and both my previous pregnancies i've been able to hide until around 30 weeks, so this is new to me! Hoping it's just one in there...you look lovely OP'

I'm on number 3 and definitely feeling the 'blump' at 4 weeks! I'm quite slim and toned generally and both my previous pregnancies i've been able to hide until around 30 weeks, so this is new to me! Hoping it's just one in there...you look lovely OP'

Wow 30 weeks before you looked pregnant! That's crazy! Thank you btw xx

I could hide pregnancy until 30 weeks also, really curious if it will be different this time. Congrats on your scan op :) x

I could hide pregnancy until 30 weeks also, really curious if it will be different this time. Congrats on your scan op :) x

Thank you! Not showing until 30 weeks blows my mind considering how big babies are at that stage! I started showing at 13 weeks with my first which I guess is considered somewhat early for a first but I've never had good stomach muscles :haha:

I literally just came on here to post about this!! I have a petite frame but have always carried a little tummy pudge, especially after my son- in the morning I look normal, and by end of day I have a full on blump! (Loving that term hahaha).
I put my jacket on after work, which is rather right and showed it quite clearly- had to very quickly unzip it when my boss came up to talk to me! Think I will be having to tell them sooner than anticpated (also just 6 weeks today!)
Edit- Oh man I need to clean my mirror haha!!

Attachments

• 20151019_190519-1.jpg
    20151019_190519-1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 12
I literally just came on here to post about this!! I have a petite frame but have always carried a little tummy pudge, especially after my son- in the morning I look normal, and by end of day I have a full on blump! (Loving that term hahaha).
I put my jacket on after work, which is rather right and showed it quite clearly- had to very quickly unzip it when my boss came up to talk to me! Think I will be having to tell them sooner than anticpated (also just 6 weeks today!)
Edit- Oh man I need to clean my mirror haha!!

So cute Blackrain!

Totally want a shirt like that black! This reassures me... Although I don't have any noticeable bloating and my tummy is still rather flat-ish... The jeans I wore yesterday which I last wore about a week ago def. Were feeling snug in the waistband .... Thank goodness I wear scrubs to work because things cutting into my belly has always annoyed me!

my bump is the same my husband looked at me yesterday and said wow you look huge!! if i wasnt pregnant id of decked him hahahahha :) im only nearly 5 weeks :) 4th miracle xx

This is my 4th and with my 3rd, I definitely couldn't hide it after 9-10 weeks!

image.jpg

This was ONE WEEK after I got a positive test!! I've had a bump since day one. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->