Does this look like a BFP?

danicane7

Reaction score
Hello! I took this test yesterday and it looks like a faint positive. I took another one a few hours after and it was negative. They're cheap tests so idk if it's a false positive or if I'm going crazy... I'm going to pick up a brand test and test again in a couple days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 72
Sorry hun, I don't really see anything in this. How many DPO are you? Maybe try again in a couple days! Baby dust!! :dust:

The line looks more prominent on the other pictures that I have. The quality really went down. I feel crazy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 48
I think I can see it, too!

I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I'm 10dpo and even though I swore to myself that I wouldn't take a pregnancy test before at least 12dpo I took one this afternoon. I thought it was negative but then someone pointed out to me that there might be a faint line. What do you all think? 1st picture is the original picture. 2nd one after using a filter. Am I just seeing things?? TTC #3 and this is our first month trying...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 25

I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I'm 10dpo and even though I swore to myself that I wouldn't take a pregnancy test before at least 12dpo I took one this afternoon. I thought it was negative but then someone pointed out to me that there might be a faint line. What do you all think? 1st picture is the original picture. 2nd one after using a filter. Am I just seeing things?? TTC #3 and this is our first month trying...

There's def a line in the black and white one, and i think i see it in the regular one too, but it seems like its one of those things where its easier to see in person. Have you taken another one yet?

Hi, not yet. Will probably take one tomorrow morning using FMU and see if the line is any clearer.

I can see the color moving across it but the not the line but it could be my monitor. Did you test again yet? FX

Where did u get that filter? I need that!!!! Lol

I tested again and got a very clear positive. Tested with a digital one as well yesterday and it said "pregnant 2-3"! :wohoo:

Haha, I used PS express. Used the inversion filter and changed to black and white to get a clearer picture. Good luck everyone!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->