Does this look like a bump or is it in my mind?

Caramel95

Reaction score
Hello again!
So, I've taken 8 pregnancy tests through the course of 8 weeks. If I was pregnant I would be 12 weeks by now.
I took four pregnancy tests and they looked positive after a little while (about an hour or two after taking them, because I forgot to keep an eye on them I'm not sure when they appeared so could have been evaporation lines) Four of them came out negative, including the one the doctor did. However, they were all taken at different times, I got two positives, two negatives, two positives, one negative and another negative, the last negative was from the doctor. The last two positives I took with FMU and took another later that day, and then the two negatives that includes the doctors negative was done the day after.
I'm debating about going for blood work because I don''t want to be disappointed, however me & my boyfriend think we can see a bump coming along (picture provided) and I just wanted to know what you all think.
Is it all in my mind or can you see it too?
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you.
(Sorry about the bra!)
097.jpg

Looks like a bump to me. Any positive is a positive. Hpt can give you false negatives. I am going thru the same thing myself. All the signs are there but my tests keep coming back neg. I would get the blood work. At least then you would know for sure.

It's possible, but I don't think that at 12 weeks you'd have a very noticeable bump, since your uterus would still be hidden in your pelvis. When I was pregnant with DD my bump didn't look like that until like 21 weeks, but everyone's different so like I said, it's possible.

I think blood work is the only thing that will set your mind to rest.

This is the lengths to what my husband and I are at too! lol...I have had a bunch of negatives but was 4 weeks late before I had a really weird period and still feel pregnant and feel like my stomach is getting bigger! I would be 11 weeks! Gl! Stalking!

When is AF due? Mine was 6 days late this month and I ended up with a bloat bump because of it.
Ask doc for bloods to be sure.
Have any of the BFPs you've had actually shown up in the correct time frame rather than an hour later as could be evaps?
Good luck tho :)

Oh and just for the record I looked like that at just 10 weeks with DD, looked 7 months by 20 weeks and then my bump didn't really grow after that lol.
Everyone's different.
But I also get bloat bump just before AF but normally have a flat stomach!

It's hard to say without feeling if its hard or fatty!
I've always carried my weight at the front of my belly too, forever getting asked when I'm due when I'm not pregnant!

My bump was always hard and super prominent with a full bladder and laying down, but when I stood up, I just looked bloated and flabby. Does your bump change when you lay down?

Yeah, I think I will get blood work.
My next AF isn't due until 14th October , AF is being really weird though these past couple of months. In July it was 12 days late which is odd because it's never been that late before. It was really light and only lasted a couple of days when usually it lasts about 5/7 days, it was pink in colour and was brown when I wiped.
August it was late by 8 days, and again it was weird due to the fact that if I have a late period one month then I'll have an early one the month after. That period was also light and pink in colour and lasted only a couple days again.
The BFP's I'm not sure due to the fact I didn't keep an eye on them, me and my boyfriend have agreed to not spend anymore money on tests, he is positive that I'm pregnant.
Bump doesn't change to much when laying down, you can still seeing it poking out when laying down.

If you are infact pregnant you need to get checked out ASAP to find the source of the bleeding

Some people mistake bloating for a bump , if it truly was a bump about cm or two above your belly button would be where the bump starts if you were around 12 weeks xxxxxx

Some people mistake bloating for a bump , if it truly was a bump about cm or two above your belly button would be where the bump starts if you were around 12 weeks xxxxxx

Actually at 12 weeks the uterus is only just starting to come above pubic bone, it doesn't reach the belly button til 20 weeks.

I can feel a hard lump right where my pubic line starts, I know this may be a bit TMI but it's right where the top of your pubes grow, and it's right in the middle. It's like a little hard ball. Is this my uterus I can feel?

Have you taken any more tests in the last day or two? Make sure you check the result during the right time frame.

No I haven't.
Boyfriend and me agreed to not get anymore tests and to just go to the doctors.
I shall ring them up tomorrow.

I can feel a hard lump right where my pubic line starts, I know this may be a bit TMI but it's right where the top of your pubes grow, and it's right in the middle. It's like a little hard ball. Is this my uterus I can feel?

That is where your uterus would be at 12wks! Doctor told me its really hard to find at that stage but I'm a fatty lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->