Does this look like a CP? (Pg4 final progression)

Cc just a thought. Are they the early result or the rapid result?? I'm really shocked that the cheapie test is darker. My frer had great progression and my IC sucked. Maybe difference between people or a bad batch?

Anyways great progresion amongst both brands :)

They are most definitely the early results, I am shocked honestly at just how stagnant frers have been for me this time compared to other brands! All seperate purchases as well, not exactly sure what this might mean as I still see other women progressing well with frers 2018 ? Although I have heard more similar stories to mine regarding frers taking forever to progress..

I wouldn't worry as your other test is quite dark and there is good progress on frer; they just aren't as dark as compared to other test which isn't a big deal. Are you uk? You could always buy the digi wth weeks too if you're a POAS addict.

Hell, I went on Amazon.uk site to order them :rofl: I'm hopeless

I wouldn't worry as your other test is quite dark and there is good progress on frer; they just aren't as dark as compared to other test which isn't a big deal. Are you uk? You could always buy the digi wth weeks too if you're a POAS addict.

Hell, I went on Amazon.uk site to order them :rofl: I'm hopeless

I’m happy to see at least some progress with FRER and very comforted by readings from other brands...

Ah I looked EVERYWHERE for the cbd with weeks indicator only to find out they’ve been discontinued in the us since I had my daughter, I loved those :( hahaha it never crossed my mind to shop Amazon.co.uk that is brilliant!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Finally, momma can breath (for a minute)!!! :haha:

Looks like I was initially doubling every 72 hours at lower levels, and now much faster since my levels are up? Wish they’d do betas here!!

First three photos almost exactly 72 hrs apart.
Last two photos are less than 24 hours apart.
Test line was DARK before I even peed on it it seemed!! :happydance:

Suspected (no opks, temping, or tracking) 12-19 DPO based off LMP and very regular 27-29 day cycles.

(I was scouring boards/google, wanted to be sure to keep this thread updated for others. Took FRER a while to darken, cheapie was darker until today?)

All photos taken within 10 minutes.

This has been one emotional week for a POAS addict. Gotta say. . Xx

Attachments

• C806939A-7E26-4B4B-B843-CD2F994B33C6.jpg
    C806939A-7E26-4B4B-B843-CD2F994B33C6.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 52
Yey amazing line h&h 9months xx

Thank you so very much ladies :hugs:

Thank you all we are so so excited!!!! :cloud9:

Again, I want to keep this thread updated for fellow frantic POAS addicts who meet with Dr. Google more often than not.

Here are the LAST of my tests, the FINAL “PROGRESSION” :blush: I’m not even worried about that last FRER since the cheapie is the darkest it’s ever been. Not sure how I’m feeling about FRER after all this LOL.

I have an appt and a scan scheduled 08/08/18 I’ll update if anything happens either way.

😊

Attachments

• 164FBF04-93D7-4279-AFE6-91A82BFC5DD4.jpg
    164FBF04-93D7-4279-AFE6-91A82BFC5DD4.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 30
  • 28C51532-459F-4D5E-9400-E1C337181D37.jpg
    28C51532-459F-4D5E-9400-E1C337181D37.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 40
Your tests are fab! I found the less sensitive First Response rapid result showed a much darker line for me than the FRER

Your tests are fab! I found the less sensitive First Response rapid result showed a much darker line for me than the FRER

Oh really?

Now my curiosity’s been sparked 😳 :haha:

FRER progression was garbage for me this pregnancy. I had way more luck with the 88c Walmart cheapies!
H&H 9 months!

FRER progression was garbage for me this pregnancy. I had way more luck with the 88c Walmart cheapies!
H&H 9 months!

Really? Glad to hear somebody else had the exact same experience with this.

& you as well!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->