Does this look like blood-*UPDATE*TMI (PICTURE)

Mother of 4

Mom to 5 & pregnant
Reaction score
I went this morning and barely had to pee but I have so much pressure in my bottom it felt like I had to so I thought I'd try and when I wiped this came from the vaginal opening. It was only light and the first time I wiped not the second time. It was more pink tinged so it freaked me out a little as I haven't spotted this whole pregnancy nor have I ever spotted after an exam which I haven't had since last Friday. Does this look like blood?
https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/mandapanda58/P6080545.jpg
https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/mandapanda58/P6080544.jpg

yes it does!!! go get checked hun

It could be the start of your mucus plug coming away, that is exactly what it looked like for me weeks before I actually went into labour. But if you're worried go and get checked :flower:

I does to me, id get it checked or call.

I've been having tons of pressure since last night and more shooting pains in the cervix area. I've been cramping in my back all morning too. Baby is moving good for me though.

I think your time is coming hun, but I'd go get checked to be safe. Blood can be a sign of a placental abruption, and you don't want to chance it.

*UPDATE* I just went to the bathroom and positioned myself to have a bm as the pressure in my bottom was a lot and now I have bright red blood with some mucous in it. I've been losing my plug over the past week and half and never had blood in my mucous plug so I'm not sure if this is the start of my show or not. Not sure if I should bother the dr or not. Since I had the bm the pressure is a little better but I'm still having constant back ache.

that can also be a sign of labor!! go to l&d

sounds like you could be starting labour! i had blood ad it freaked me out but my mw told me it was normal.
good luck.. phone your midwife if you are worried and she will be happy to check.

Oooo early labour signs ... you could ring your midwife if you're at all worried?

x

thats how my labour started, went to the toilet, wiped and there was blood and mucus and the feeling that i constantly needed a number 2.

12 hours later i had given birth to my little one

i would defo call midwife or labour ward. Good luck x x

ohh good luck - deffooooo looks like a bit of light blood to me xx

Defo agree with others that you are starting labour - good luck hun, let us know how you get on xx

*UPDATE* I just went to the bathroom and positioned myself to have a bm as the pressure in my bottom was a lot and now I have bright red blood with some mucous in it. I've been losing my plug over the past week and half and never had blood in my mucous plug so I'm not sure if this is the start of my show or not. Not sure if I should bother the dr or not. Since I had the bm the pressure is a little better but I'm still having constant back ache.

It sounds like how mine started with the shooting pains and pressure and then a bloody show - good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->