Does this look like pregnancy discharge (pic included)

babymamawnna

Reaction score
Period due in 7 days :) hoping i'm pregnant!!

Attachments

• 1388083091130.jpg
    1388083091130.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 137
Mind you, I haven't had sex in about 4 days, this dischargrbhas been going on for awhile so I know it isn't semen. Please say yes haha.

I had that two or three days ago, im on CD1 now, I dont think there is such a thing as pregnancy discharge hunx

:( have you even had it before? I'm normally quite dry between cycles othan than some white creamy discharge. I've defiantly had a lot more discharge than I ever have ranging between this, watery, and like thick mucus like ovulation. Idk i'm just hoping and praying very hard..

It's really hard to tell if your discharge/cm is linked to an early pregnancy sign. I wouldn't read too much into it. Fx for your bfp soon!

Yes I get different CM after ov, this month I consistently felt like I had wet myself and was very wet looking, and my AF arrived this morning, I wouldn't read into it hun x I know its hard not to symptom spot xx

That's what leukorrhea looks like (discharge in later pregnancy), but to be honest it is all over the map in early pregnancy! Good luck!

If I could thank you 100 times I would hope struck! :) i'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully my tests will get here tomorrow!

:( have you even had it before? I'm normally quite dry between cycles othan than some white creamy discharge. I've defiantly had a lot more discharge than I ever have ranging between this, watery, and like thick mucus like ovulation. Idk i'm just hoping and praying very hard..

That's the exact cm I've been having since 5DPO. I'm 12dpo, still have it in abundance now and BFNs all over the place. I've got my weird hip cramps again so it appears AF will be here in the next 2-3 days. I kept googling hoping it was a pregnancy sign, but everything I saw said it's the type of cm one gets right before AF. :cry:

It's weird though. This is how my last 2 cycles have gone since ovulation, other than headaches starting about a week before my "period" and lasting about 3 weeks, nothing out of the ordinary. Except, the day before I started (which was, the 4th, 2 days early, not a biggy I know) I started getting small chunks of clear mucus, then I bled kinda normal for 2 and a half days with no cramps just a crazy intense backache, then it would stop and as soon as I'd take out my tampon and think i'm safe to throw out my panty liner, it'd start again, it did that 2 or 3 times. As soon as I stopped bleeding is when I got cramps then for acouple days had mucus exactly like when I ovulate. Then started getting the milky cm and still got cramps throughout the month. Now because of all the negative feedback i'm starting to feel like i'm clutching to something that isn't there.. :( we want it so bad, I never imagined it would be this hard to make a baby that sticks..

Still a no go? I apologize if I seem desperate, it's just because well, I am! Haha i'm sure you ladies know what it's like to be feeling this way while TTC haha.

Attachments

• 1388120450202.jpg
    1388120450202.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 46
Bump. C'mon ladies.. I really can't imagine this is just my body playing tricks on me..

Milky white discharge is one of the early pregnancy symptoms.
OF COURSE its not as definite but it IS a good sign.
It could also be another tyope of health problem all together.
Around implantion, the mucus plug starts to form and that is one of the symptoms.

https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-symptoms/vaginal-discharge-early-sign-and-symptom-pregnancy-0

I should be getting some tests in the mail today. I've checked my mail like 4 times this morning and even walked over to the post office but the mailman was already gone with the mail.. I'm so impatient haha. I tried not to get my hopes up because everyone said it could be nothing but my hopes are beyond up, i'll be so dissapointed if I turn out not pregnant..

I should be getting some tests in the mail today. I've checked my mail like 4 times this morning and even walked over to the post office but the mailman was already gone with the mail.. I'm so impatient haha. I tried not to get my hopes up because everyone said it could be nothing but my hopes are beyond up, i'll be so dissapointed if I turn out not pregnant..

While I understand you will be disappointed, try to remember that you learn something new from every cycle and THAT alone will increase your success chances!
What did you learn this cycle? Its not all for naught :)

Mhh, that this discharge doesn't definatly point towards pregnancy? Haha. If this month doesn't go in my favor I think i'm gonna buy a basal body thermometer because i've had ewcm all month and if i'm not pregnant than i'm clueless to when I ovulate because that was always my sign..

Mhh, that this discharge doesn't definatly point towards pregnancy? Haha. If this month doesn't go in my favor I think i'm gonna buy a basal body thermometer because i've had ewcm all month and if i'm not pregnant than i'm clueless to when I ovulate because that was always my sign..

Well, my temp spiked this AM from 98.25 to 98.6 so maybe it means something! I haven't tested today at all and I'm going to wait it out until I'm officially late, but who knows. I've been back and forth with the milky white lotion and then watery/creamy/clear all cycle. Usually I have to check CP to check CM but this cycle it's right at the surface. FX for both of us!

Oops, I lied. I did take an IC today around 6pm and had an evap. But I don't think those are the sensitive ones and I didn't hold any urine and have been drinking water like crazy. So thirsty lately!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->