Does this mean AF is on its way?

punkymom

Reaction score
Could you please look at my BBT chart and let me know if it looks like AF is coming soon?

Thank you! :hugs:

Could you please look at my BBT chart and let me know if it looks like AF is coming soon?

Thank you! :hugs:

Not necessarily...my chart dipped even after I got my BFP :) Good luck :flower:

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 6
Aw! Thanks! Well I am pretty sure I am not pregnant so I am kind of hoping my AF does show. :thumbup:
That way I will feel confident that I DID ovulate this cycle. :winkwink:

:hugs:

Looks like she might be on her way, hope she shows for you.....AF got me this afternoon :(

Thanks Love!
I now it stinks but it also means our bodies are healthy and we get another shot at trying for a little one! :baby:

I will just be happy when my body gets "normal" and my cycles start working again and hopefully get WAY shorter! :thumbup:

Let hope next month is for us! :hugs:

My chart looked like this when AF was coming hun and it is a big sign for a lot of women when the bbt drops all the way to your coverline and not just a regular dip. Glad you got the progesterone cream btw because it along with the vitex should add a few days on to your luteal phase during the next few cycles so you'll have longer for an egg to implant possibly! Do you recall how long your luteal phase was when you were last ovulating regularly? Just curious for comparison reasons...I had no idea what mine was before charting although I'm sure it was too short lol.

AW! thank you!
I am hoping I DO get my AF! That way I can feel confident that I did infact ovulate. I would also mean my body is getting healthy again! :happydance:

I have no idea about anything from before. :shrug:
Sorry! I wish I did but this is my first time TTC and I never charted before.

I hope Vitex helps me get on track again and I hope I really am ovulating!

Thank you for everything! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->