Does this mean I'm close to LH surge?

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
This is my first time using OPKs, and this is my first cycle after a chemical. I am only on CD 7.

The top two OPKs are from yesterday and the third one is from today. I see progression but wondered if that means I'm close to ovulating or if OPKs can be 'almost positive' for a very long time before they actually go positive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 24
It depends really. Some people report opks that are almost positive for a long time before ovulation, but for me personally I find that once a second line starts to appear I usually get a positive within 7days. But the my opks are stark white at the beginning of a cycle and after ovulation, whereas some peoe always have a Second line. All you can do is wait and see im afraid xxx

i have 2 lines pretty much all through my cycle but i do see them get darker and as soon as that happens i test twice a day ( one in the afternoon and 1 late evening)

I only get stark white negs for a couple of days after AF then I always have faint second line that doesn't seem to ever become a positive despite confirming O with a dogi opk :shrug: it varies for everyone I'm afraid but you can get less sensitive OPKs so it they only detect a larger surge in LH which more precisely indicate when you O :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->