Does this mean O has probably occurred (sorry if tmi)

mybabydreams

One pink, one blue
Reaction score
Hello again! Well, after three days of positive OPKs (over a span of 48 hours) I think I MIGHT have ovulated!
Sorry if TMI but yesterday I had a lot of EWCM (could see loads of blobs of it in the loo (sorry, I did warn you lol!)
This morning I had more EWCM (although not quite so much) and pain in the ovary area so I thought maybe today would be the day.
I have just checked my cm again, and in the space of a couple of hours (literally) it has gone from EWCM to creamy/lotiony! The pains have also subsided from pinchy to a general dull ache again. Also my nipples have been really sore, and this has now miraculously eased too! If I was ovulating when I felt the pains this morning would my CM really have changed so quickly?
I dont temp so Im afraid I cant work it out from this. I really hope this is the case as we BD twice on Sunday, and last night so I should be pretty well covered :blush:
I would really appreciate if anyone knows about this. Would love to be able to graduate to the TWW boards after such a long wait! Thank you xxx

It sounds to me like you've ovulated! My EWCM can dry up really quickly after ovulation. Looks like you can graduate to the TWW board now, lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->