Does this sound like IB to you? :)

xozoe

Reaction score
Yesterday, in the weeee hours of the morning, I had what I am /hoping/ is IB! It was CD 17 and I should have been at 5-6DPO since I had surges from the 7th-8th this month. So, this would be the perfect time frame, no?

Anyways, here's what happend: I went to use the restroom for the last time before finally heading off to bed. So I use the restroom, and when I wipe, I look down and ?????? Is that pink I see?? Wipe again... yes definitely pink! Tmi, but there was also some tinged greenish/yellowish CM also. So I properly wash my hands and check my cervix, and to my surprise- a small streak of blood! I havent had anything since then and perfectly fine CM other than the fact it is drying much earlier and faster than normal! I should also mention that about an hour prior to this I felt this really light cramp. Sorta like AF but only for about for .5 of a second, and not nearly as intense or painful.

The only other two things out of the norm would be I'm extra sleepy today and my neck and upper back/shoulder is soo super sore today, although I'm unsure that has anything to do with this.

Any thoughts or ideas? If it's not IB what else could it be? Fingers crossed!

Sounds like ib i had it and it was pink and i had cramps for nearly a week and they went. Is there any chance you are further along though u dont implant at 5dpo so i would say 6dpo at the earliest. My ib was 6 dpo as well. Fingers crossed wicked witch stays away x

Yes, since I had a surge on the 7th and the 8th I guess it could be possible! I did a little poking around on google though and it's not unheard of by any means that you implant at 5dpo, it's just less comon! I hope this is true, haha.

I've also noticed that since that morning, my cervix has been closing tighter and tighter and also moving into odd positions almost? Like other than going up so I can hardly reach it, it is also pressing back. And my cm is still getting drier? I hope these aren't just weird symtoms of the wicked witch! But I feel super positive about this so we will see. I'm a stocked up POAS addict. 😁

Could be! I had IB with my first pregnancy - I had like AF cramps and then pink when I wiped then brown spotting. 3 days later I got my :bfp:

I had pinkish tinged cm at about 9dpo, it appeared twice over 2 days and then gone. I didn't have any twinges or cramps around that time. I used to get mid cycle spotting every cycle but after going for accupuncture it stopped, so I knew this was a different kind of spotting - and it was! Got my bfp about a week later

Hi, xozoe! I truly believe the things are going well for you. Had such evidence twice during my journey telling about implantation. And if you're having just light cramps and they are not bothering you much - so guess the process has started. Have my fingers crossed for you. You may contact your GYN just to put your mind at rest, but I think you should expect good news, dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->