Does this sound like implanting?

mrsg22tx

Reaction score
Today I have had some slight cramps since I woke up. I went to the bathroom and there was very light light pink. :witch: is not due until next Monday. Could this be :witch: coming early or implanting. O was last week around Monday. My chart says I can test this weekend.

I hope so, I had similar at 7dpo light pink CM went I went to the lo so I shall keep my fingers crossed for both of us. AF not due till next tues for me but I will probably cave and test at the weekend. :bfp:'s please!!

Do you have any other symptoms yet?

My BBs have grown a whole cup size, very sleepy, my face a got oily, feeling of being full when im not, and metal taste on and off. What about you?

Had the metal taste yesterday, DH said i should go to the dentist in case I have a gum infection???. SLightly sore BB's under my armpits and quite bloated, but nothing major. I got very excited when I got the pink CM though. Oh, also had creamy CM today more than normal I think. I hope I am not imagining all of this though!

OMG my BBs are soooooo sore under my armpit!! It is unreal how much they have grown too! My nips are look a 32in tv screen! LOL TMI!!! They are getting darker around the edge also. I had the metal taste last week and 2 years ago when I was preggo with my son.

It sounds really good. Are you waiting for AF due day to test or are you poas obsessed like me?

I am obsessed with POAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not due until Monday but I bet I test starting Thursday and test 2 or 3 times a day until BFP or AF!!!!

I am the same I ram sure I will cave by Wednesday. I get torn between seeing the :BFN: and the constant questioning every niggle I get.

with it being a week from AF, should I check my CP? Or will have not be good since I had some light pink spotting and cramping?

I've been wondering about my CP too. From what I've read...your cervical position really is not an effective way of discovering pregnancy. After ovulation, your cervix always comes down an becomes hard...and if your pregnant, as early as 12DPO, your cervix could substantially raise and become softer. But, some people's cervices don't go up until they are 10 weeks. Have you felt yours? What position is it in?

I have not checked my CP. I went to the bathroom again and saw a little more light pink spotting. I dont know if its implanting or AF coming early. So I dont even want to check it in fear of seeing AF starting.

My CP is high and closed but Ihave no idea what that menas. Don't feel very poositive today though as most of my symptoms seem to have faded. Hows everyone else today?

sounds promising hun. I'm 6dpo now and woke up with cramps this morning. no sign of spotting but had a massive temp dip on my chart. Been having the most vivid dreams waking up thinking they're real and my boobs are killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->