Does this sound like pre term labour? Any advice welcome!

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
Ok...Iv read a couple of things today and over the weekend felt various things and been very crampy..
I have had these symptoms all weekend...intense low back ache and crampy and horrid bladder stinging pain and have tested my urine and no urine infection is there....also the urge to wee also but I dont actually need to go if that makes sense, and pressure down into my lady bits also...I have wondered whether its a sign of anything because it has continued over 2 days now and Iv had loads of braxton hicks but not regular but some have been really painful...does it sound like pre term labour? xxx

I just dont know...my next mw appt isnt until 11th april so a fair way off and ill be 37 weeks then, as most people know mw and dr have thought I would go early but I just dont know what to look for other than the obvious lol!! (ie movie style massive gush of water and agonizing pains lol...something which I know doesnt happen alot like that lol!! )

Any advice? Do these sound like pre term labour symptoms? :flower:

Hi there, I don't know this myself so I can't be much help but just wanted to say I am in the same boat!

I have been having all of these, BH every 5 mins sometimes, cramps on and off constantly, lower back pain and always feeling the need to pee and actually nothing there!

It's driving me bonkers because on Saturday night I had cramps all night and Sunday morning was convinced it was the start but then it all died down.

I've seen the midwife today and got given the usual response of "it's all normal, your body is preparing for birth" etc but its so frustrating coz as a FTM I don't know what I'm looking for as the first signs of labour!

Hi there, I don't know this myself so I can't be much help but just wanted to say I am in the same boat!

I have been having all of these, BH every 5 mins sometimes, cramps on and off constantly, lower back pain and always feeling the need to pee and actually nothing there!

It's driving me bonkers because on Saturday night I had cramps all night and Sunday morning was convinced it was the start but then it all died down.

I've seen the midwife today and got given the usual response of "it's all normal, your body is preparing for birth" etc but its so frustrating coz as a FTM I don't know what I'm looking for as the first signs of labour!

isnt it soo frustrating!! I wish your body came with a sign that flashed and said you are now in labour lol..would make things much easier!! My real concern is that if this is preterm labour then I need to make sure im at the right hospital as the hospital im booked at dont look after facilities for early labour or babies born b4 36 weeks xxx

Sounds to me like general late pregnancy uncomfortableness...but, if you are concerned, get into speak to MW asap or ring your MAC. x

Sounds to me like general late pregnancy uncomfortableness...but, if you are concerned, get into speak to MW asap or ring your MAC. x

thank u huni, I think if the bh start again i will do xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->