Does this sounds ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
Right, I don't see OH's mum over a pathetic incident that happened at her house when Callum was 5 months old. He hasn't seen her since and he is now 13 months old. But I still wanted to get her a christmas present to be amicable and I would love for them to see each other again. I am doing a hamper of her favourite things and have these so far

- Her favourite tea (yorkshire tea)
- Marmalade (she only buys this special occasions as it's "expensive" :wacko:)
- Lindt 75% dark chocolate
- Pack of mince pies
- Pen with either "Barbara" or "Granny" on it (need to get this - will depend on stock in shop I live near)

What else could I put in it? She is not into pampering or anything specific really. But wanted to bulk it up with a couple of cheapy bits. I am putting them in a box instead of a wicker basket so have a bit more room free

Thanks x

sounds good, how about some shortbread, sainsburys had small boxes for 1pound, or even a cheap photo album with photos of ur LO

A cheap photobook(they do deals all the time on these and u can get a small one) address it to 'Granny'(or wotever shes called) & then fill it with pics of your little boy in since 5months...

I think Jensonsmummy's idea is great about the photo album :)

maybe some nice christmas candles, sweets, christmas socks ??

a keyring/magnet/mug with photo of little one on

The photo book idea is lovely or you could get a nice frame with a picture of your LO in it.

Other ideas that would be quite cheap I think are:
sweets
biscuits
bubble bath
candle

I like the idea of the shortbread, maybe some hot chocolate(snowman soup) , the photo book? Is there any books she may like to read? Xx

Shortbread sounds good, a granny mug, a granny Christmas tree ornament, or how about making some salt dough decorations, maybe one of LO's hand and let him paint it (with help of course) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back