• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Does this test look tampered with?

shelx

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies, i know yous are experts in this field and this is probably the oddest question ever. I dont want to go into much but im just wondering if someone is being taken for a ride? This is NOT my test and no one in my family. We just have reason to believe she is lying :( :shrug:

It looks tampered with to me? Please dont quote me as i will be deleting this post later on this evening.

ETA i think it's a poundland test. I just havnt seen one looking so smudgy before :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 148
Hmm I don't know. I zoomed in on it and the top line looks like it isn't a straight line like it might have been coloured in or something. But that's only because I was actually looking for something amiss on it, so may have been overly skeptical? otherwise it would just appear like a regular BFP. Hope everything is okay xx

hmmm , doesnt look real to me , lines r too thick , unless its just a dodgy test ?? wierd x

Top line doesn't look straight to me and the lines look really thick, if that was my test I wouldn't trust it and retest. I used a similar test to this when i got my BFP an my lines look completely different I will try and attach a pic but as I'm on my phone it might not work x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 44
Looks like felt tip pen & someone has scored lines in it too me 😂😂. That being said I have never done a pound land test before to don't quote me on it. Defo ask for a retest 👍. All the best 😃

Like what the other girls have said.. Looks coloured in to me... Most dodgiest looking bfp I've seen anyway

Yeah that definitely looks like it's been faked. I've never seen a bfp look like that.

Ive took some Tests in my time, and I've never EVER had a test look like that... that does look rather odd and tempered with..

My pic to the left <--- is a pound land test

I've used a pound land one before and it was deffo very straight lines, not at all like in your pic!

Thank you ladies for all your replies. We believe this girl is pretending to be pregnant when she is not. Her first photo she sent us was a photo of a positive ovulation test rather than a pregnancy test. How do i tell her i know shes faked it?? This girl is the ex girlfriend of a friend. Xx

Maybe if you say the test looks dodgy and she should try a clear blue digi as that one doesn't like right? If she's really pregnant then surely she'd rather prove it than have everyone doubt her.
It's so sad there are such women about!

I agree with the felt tip theory.
If he wants to know for sure if she's lying he can always bring a test to her and see for himself. She wouldn't tamper with it in front of him.

I feel a bit sorry for her, she is obviously desperate for attention and needs some help. Perhaps he could talk to her gently and try to get the truth in a kind way? She is doing everything she can to get him back. It is sad and not nice of her but desperation can do silly things to people.

Omg lol just tell her that you believe she has drawn/scoured the test and dont believe she is pregnant...unless she can prove otherwise with a proper test?

Yes it does look fake... I think your friend needs to be the one to speak to her. She'll probably be very embarrassed and it would be better for him to have an open chat with her. X

I also feel a little sorry for her too. I think she is madly in love with him & will do anything to try get him back. Still doesn't make it right tho. She must be in a very low place right now &#128533;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"