Does this test look tampered with?

I agree with the pps. It looks faked, and if she has already faked one before. =/ The only thing he can do is confront her face to face as gently as possible and bring along a surprise test. You'd be surprised what people would do when cornered. I had a friend ask me for my pee when I was pregnant before. Like she actually wanted me to bottle it so she could take it to her DOCTOR and fake the test at the DOCTOR'S OFFICE to get the note from them to piss of her ex bf. Nothing will make the truth come out like a real time test. From personal experience, try a FRER. I've taken many of those apart looking for a BFP that wasn't there and then tried to reassemble them. Once you pop that bad boy out, there's not going back hahaha gl and sorry!!!

If you're a Big Bang Theory fan...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLI_Q24RM_Q

It's a b thing to do, but she's just strung out. She obviously loved this guy (or had some psychological reason to be overly attached to him) and is having a hard time with the break up. So be nice about it, and it's not really your place to say anything to her. You can give your friend the heads up she is lying, but she doesn't need a bunch of people making the situation worse. She'll be lashing out and depressed for a while, but the beauty is that time heals all wounds so she will eventually move on.

Sooooooo did your friend 'revisit' the ex-girlfriend in the last few weeks? Sounds like a complicated situation. The test looks fake to me.......
just read the above post and realised the sex could have happened before the break up.

id be careful if she is lying and you ask for a re-test... when i was looking for cheapie preggo tests on ebay there were people selling positive tests!

I just want to add that they were together for a week and knew each other for 3 weeks!! Not sure of the reason of the break up but after a week?? :confused: she already knows i dont believe her, her dates dont add up either :shrug:

Wow. I really feel for your friend. I would invest in a digi with the conception time frame and get her to do it when you are there. Good luck. And if she isn't actually pregnant she'll get found out soon anyway.

How can people lie about being pregnant the truth is obviously going to come out eventually when there is no bump an no baby! It really does baffle me x

obviously faked but def stalking for updates lol..

Lol, tbh the more I think about it the more I think this is the girl and she wants to know if she can get away with that faked test. Just my two cents. I'm not a trusting person though hahah

I showed this test to dh and asked him what he would think if I showed him that test, he said "two lines, so pregnant right?" Then I showed him other tests for comparison and his response was "wow that ones fake then right??" Lol. Good luck!

Lol, tbh the more I think about it the more I think this is the girl and she wants to know if she can get away with that faked test. Just my two cents. I'm not a trusting person though hahah

Lol I don't think so, but you made me laugh :haha:

I just lost faith in humanity long time ago. Hahaha but I mean why does this friend have it? Why would SHE send it to his friend? I can understand him sending it to his friend. And if she was on terms with this guy, why not refer to her as his friend doing it to his other friend? And why say I'm going to delete the post unless you're hiding something? Idk. There's just little nuances that don't add up, but like I said... I have ZERO faith in humanity sometimes because I have seen shady and been shady at its finest.

But I'm sure this situation will work itself out. She'll cry it out, realize he's not worth pining over, and move on. :) Plenty of fish

I just lost faith in humanity long time ago. Hahaha but I mean why does this friend have it? Why would SHE send it to his friend? I can understand him sending it to his friend. And if she was on terms with this guy, why not refer to her as his friend doing it to his other friend? And why say I'm going to delete the post unless you're hiding something? Idk. There's just little nuances that don't add up, but like I said... I have ZERO faith in humanity sometimes because I have seen shady and been shady at its finest.

Hahaha love your honesty.
The way I see it, I thought she saved the picture (rather than it being her holding the test)... And I don't know, I guess she just sounds honest :shrug: I understand the part where she was going to delete the post, so there wasn't evidence of meddling lol.
Either way, we all believe it looks fake :)

Haha maybe I'm just too nuts out with my meddling hahaha but yeah poor kiddos either way. Faking tests, being lied to... no fun for either one

Shelx is a regular member so I definitely don't think it's her trying to fake it.

The way I see it, OP's male friend has come to OP about this girl being pregnant and has shown/sent a pic of the test that the girl sent to him. Not exactly hard to believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->