Does this test look tampered with?

Lol, tbh the more I think about it the more I think this is the girl and she wants to know if she can get away with that faked test. Just my two cents. I'm not a trusting person though hahah

Sorry you think IM faking being pregnant?? :rofl: that is the last thing i would fake seriously :haha:

There are no updates as of yet since i told her i thought she had done something to it i have not heard from her. No way am i buying her a digi she can buy one herself but i did suggest that to her. Her and my friend have fallen out and he is refusing to speak to her at all :shrug: theres obviously more to it but i know she phoned and texted him alot when they were apart. She seemed a bit obsessed.

Shelx is a regular member so I definitely don't think it's her trying to fake it.

The way I see it, OP's male friend has come to OP about this girl being pregnant and has shown/sent a pic of the test that the girl sent to him. Not exactly hard to believe.

Thank you i do not plan on having any more kids you have not met my toddler :haha: plus im in a loving relationship of my own.

This girl sent me the photo to show him as he blocked her from facebook, whats app, another app?? And possibly blocked her number also i dont know. Also the reason i said im going to delete the post (which i still plan on doing) is because it isnt really my business and i just wanted advice. Also i dont want this on my post history :shrug: dont know why im even explaining myself :rofl:

Sorry you think IM faking being pregnant?? :rofl: that is the last thing i would fake seriously :haha:

Thanks for laughing it off and not taking it the wrong way. :)

That's too bad. But sounds like their drama, not yours. You're a good friend though. She'll move on. I've blown up a guy's (or two... or three) phone after a nasty breakup. Heat of passion makes us do dumb things. Hope everything works out for them, and lucky he has you to back him up on the fakeness! Or you to put her in check/ take her for a girl's night. Or both! Or neither.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->