does trigger shot makes follicle bigger?

mera.mera

Reaction score
I.m on clomid this cycle last ultrasound showed 2 follicles one at 21mm and the other 23mm the doctor didn't want to give me the trigger shot and said lets see what happens as this was my 1st try with clomid but i was afraid that they dont rupture so i asked her to give me trigger shot and i take it 10,000 unit but i'm afraid i heared that trigger shot makes the follicles bigger 2mm before rupture so that's means 23mm maybe dont rupture and became a cyst 25mm or more ?? Any one have any idea??

The trigger shot normally finishes up the maturation of the follicle(s) and induces O some hours after you've taken it (think that varies depending on which brand you're taking).

I don't know what the chances are of it becoming a cyst though:shrug: So hoping someone else here can help you with that.

The cycle that gave me a BFP, I was on clomid and used a trigger shot. I had two follicles that were 20mm and 23mm so very similar to you. Not sure which one took or if twins, but I think you're fine.

The cycle that gave me a BFP, I was on clomid and used a trigger shot. I had two follicles that were 20mm and 23mm so very similar to you. Not sure which one took or if twins, but I think you're fine.

Ohh really thats seems very promising you gave me hope .. i read some articles that follicles more than 20mm shouldn't take a trigger as it will make them bigger so they maybe dont rupture and became a cyst i thought 21mm fine but i was afraid about 23mm as my doctor told me it should be from 18 to 24 maximum and some ppl said that the hcg trigger makes it grow 2mm before rupture so it maybe 25 or more ... i'm happy from reading your experince ..lets me know when you see the sac did you have twins or no good luck dear

The trigger shot normally finishes up the maturation of the follicle(s) and induces O some hours after you've taken it (think that varies depending on which brand you're taking).

I don't know what the chances are of it becoming a cyst though:shrug: So hoping someone else here can help you with that.

So thats means it rupture it only or makes it bigger then rupture it? I miss undetstand this point and the trigger was 2 choriomon 5000

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->