• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Does using Monistat for yeast infections prevent pregnancy when trying to conceive?

applepie483

Reaction score
I have been using the 7 day Monistat treatment for yeast infections for 5 days now I have 2 treatments left. I am currently TTC does using the product have any effect on TTC? Does it damage sperm or something else ? I don't think it prevents pregnancy also does the infection itself prevent pregnancy? The symptoms are gone now though I feel better

i think both can for various different reasons..

the infection can make the vagina toxic to sperm and the cream may make the vagina as well toxic to sperm...i would wait till next cycle..expecially u dont want to give ur partner it because u will get it back and then swipe it between the two of u...not fun

I had a yeast infection and went and got the pill that gets rid of it cos I couldn't handle gross creams in there and knew it was near bd time! Got the tablet yesterday morning and it was all cleared up by last night, lucky cos I got my + opk this morning!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"