Does you OH mention babies often?

I remember the second time I was pregnant, we were doing a list of pros to the pregnancy (timing wasn't ideal!!) to make us more bonded to the baby, and he wrote "knowing I will be able to see you in 8 months time holding my baby" and it just made me well up!

And I just turned to mush. That's so sweet!!!!!!
I wish you luck! :flower:

Thanks MrsHudson, it was so lovely :)

Aw, all so lovely :)

I've been with my partner for 4.5 years and he mentions it pretty often - makes it very hard to WTT!

It ranges from joking around like "so honey, have you stopped taking the pill yet or what? ;) " then other times his face will just light up out of nowhere and he will say "oh my god...imagine our baby" and he just beams and his eyes get twinkly. Definitely makes me feel warm and fuzzy! He comes from a large family with very family orientated traditions so sometimes I think he feels even cluckier than I do!

Last night, DH came up to me and he was oddly upset, like he was really shaken, and misty-eyed. He hugged me really tight and said "I've been really worried that you're going to die during childbirth."

I thought it was really sweet that he's thinking ahead to childbirth, but a huge downer at the same time.

Last night, DH came up to me and he was oddly upset, like he was really shaken, and misty-eyed. He hugged me really tight and said "I've been really worried that you're going to die during childbirth."

I thought it was really sweet that he's thinking ahead to childbirth, but a huge downer at the same time.

Hehe I know what you mean that's both cool and also a bit wierd

So odd. My husband and brother say the same thing to me... more than once.

I'm petite and have a weak immune system, so I assume they feel that I may not be physically strong enough to handle it despite how emotionally, mentally and intellectually strong I am on the outside.

I was working once, and DH came to visit me. At my job, if a child under 12 comes up, we give them a free cookie (I work in a bakery). He saw me doing this, and later that night when I came home, he said
"I love the way you light up when you see children."

It was so sweet, it melted my heart! Most of the time though, we'll see a crying child at the store, and he'll say
"Aren't you looking forward to that?" :p

I've enjoyed reading these posts. Recently all I've got from OH is "I'd be happy if you were pregnant" and I guess it's a step in the right direction.
All I'm asking for now is that he asks me to marry him.

We talk about it alot, especially if we are around our neices and nephews!! It will make us that little more broody :)

xlightsinskyx

Oh1 mentions them all the time, and is as broody if not worse than me at times. Oh2 doesn't bring children up as much but is starting to be a bit broody. He even joined in me and oh1 cooing over babies when we were on holiday recently

We live in a polyamorous relationship. A form of ethical non monogamy. Our specific relationship is a vee. So that means I'm with both oh1 and 2. But whilst they are close friends and we are in a committed family unit, they aren't romantically together (though that is possible in polyamory too. And called a triad).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->