Does your baby move 10times a day?!!

SnowWhite90

Reaction score
Was over at the ante natal ward, silly me worrying over baby again!!

Banged my tummy hard but shes ok :D Had an ultrasound and she was moving her little hands and legs. The midwife told me i should feel movement 10 times a day?!!!

Defo dont feel it that often, maybe three times a day if im really lucky!!

Do you feel baby 10 times a day??

My little man moves constantly lol. But not everyone is the same. Might be a couple more weeks til you feel your little girl move more often. Glad all was ok :)

XxX

well ive only just started feeling things so i havent counted i would have thaught movement would be different for all babies suerely

Yes definitely 10 movements a day, probably more

Do you feel all these movements in the one place or are they random?!
Where abouts in your tummy do you feel them?!

Sorry for the intrusion!! Just can't beleive i dont feel them more...i must be missing them?!

I'd say I feel about that. Her movement started to become regular at 17 weeks. If I am up and about I don't notice it though. Try lying down, that's when I feel her the most.

I know my daughter is really active but my uterus is slightly numb so I hardly feel her. It sucks.

Mine are around my belly button, sometimes lower. The last couple of days he's been bouncing on my bladder like a trampoline lol. He's felt like he's going to fall out a couple of times he's kicked me that hard (felt like has was kicking my cervix lol)

But I agree, I feel the movements more often when I'm sat or led still. I don't feel them as much when I'm stood or moving around :)

XxX

Glad all is well :) Ya I feel my babies WAYYYYY more than 10 times a day they are having a party in there lol

This is kind of subjective because I was told that a lot of babies don't make consistent movements until 28 weeks. My midwife is going to have me start kick counting at the 28 week mark and it's supposed to be 10 kicks within 2 hours, normally at a time like after eating. Also at 23 weeks, like OP, most of our little girl's movements were in the middle of the night so I wasn't aware to how much she was moving. :)

My little girlie is always on the move but in my last 2 pregnancies I only felt them about 10 movements a day

My girl seems to move all day long. I don't think she sleeps at all... Feeling it though really depends on what I'm doing. I don't feel her as often when I'm at work unless I'm sitting down. Laying down flat I can feel her the most, but it's not the most comfortable position. I did it for hubby last night and she was moving a ton! I think she may have had the hiccups! They were very regular and strong.. it felt more like her butt hitting my belly than the small pokes like her hands and feet.

I wouldn't worry about not feeling movement all the time if you aren't used to feeling it all the time yet.

my lil man definitely kicks and punches me more than 10 times a day, but i am only 23 weeks so he'll probably move less when i get to the point i should be taking notice of them. if your LO doesnt move that much just find an average amount that she does kick and do it by that :thumbup: everyone is different. you could just have a chilled out baby. or if you're doing quite a bit in the day she'll be kept fast asleep by you :)

You will prob find that you will notice them as your preg progresses.I haven't felt any movement yet but I knownwith my first I didn't until the 22 week Mark and I only felt a couple.It will get more intense as you go on, it's still early days in terms of movement a th mo x

Yes definitely 10 movements a day, probably more

Do you feel all these movements in the one place or are they random?!
Where abouts in your tummy do you feel them?!

Sorry for the intrusion!! Just can't beleive i dont feel them more...i must be missing them?!

i feel them everywhere under my belly button, i also have an anterior placenta thats high up so thats why i dnt feel them above yet.. i wouldnt worry..thats ridiculous that she told you to feel that many this early

I didn't think we were really supposed to "kick count" until 28 weeks. Even so, I'm getting kicked way more than 10 times. I've actually started to wonder is there such thing as too much kicking? :shrug:

I probably feel about 10 or more movements every hour! They've been increasing slowly over the last few weeks though. I feel them mostly just above my belly button and slightly to the side x

I probably feel at least 10 movements a day but they are very random, no particular pattern. But I am not quite 19 weeks yet.

As OPs have said, I thought you didn't need to count them until about 28 weeks :shrug:

x

Was over at the ante natal ward, silly me worrying over baby again!!

Banged my tummy hard but shes ok :D Had an ultrasound and she was moving her little hands and legs. The midwife told me i should feel movement 10 times a day?!!!

Defo dont feel it that often, maybe three times a day if im really lucky!!

Do you feel baby 10 times a day??

My baby kicks ten times in one go sometimes but not when i was 23 weeks she didnt kick that much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->