Does your hcg remain the same if the embryo isnt there

ahava

me & hubby
Reaction score
okay tough question. Would my digital show 3+ pregnant if the embryo is not doing anything not growing.. I have literally no symptoms, and i clearly remember being pregnant 5yrs ago, in a terrible state, fatigue, sick ect..really feeling pregnant. This question will only be resolved with a scan i know, but just wanted to ask you all.... :

Hi i dont know for sure, but many women dont know there pregnant at this stage and every pregnancy is different. :hugs:

thats the thing with those bloomin tests they only go upto 3+ lol

I didnt/dont feel very pregnant everyone's different the only thing i notice this time is boobs getting bigger and severe headaches hope all is well xx

With my mmc at 12 weeks I still felt very pregnant, and the m/w said it's because the sac was still growing and producing hormones.
With my m/c at 6 weeks, I had sore big boobs, that completely deflated overnight and were not sore at all. I m/c the next day.

So with one I kept my symptoms, and with one I lost them.
Thats not much help is it??!!

With this one, I didn't get symptoms until week 7.
I really think it's too early to worry about lack of symptoms.
:hug:

only thing for it is to have a scan this week.....not looking forward to this...oh why can i just be normal, get bfps, relax and have a baby in 9 months .lol

oh hun i know how you feel the last time i was pregnant i was so ill had sickness you name it i had it and was so ill then found out i had a blighted ovum when i went for my 12 week scan.
This time i have no symptoms and feel great the only sign i have got that im pregnant is a positive test and im a nervous wreck just like you.Just noticed you have to wait until may 20th for your scan mines not till may 5th how are we going to wait so long with the not knowing.
Are you thinking about getting about a private scan at all ??
:hug:

yes, or fib to the hospital and say i have pain..but then you have to wait for ages to see someone, so probably will go private end of this week. However it costs around £95 ish pounds...hell of a lot of money... however i will be so much more happier knowing there is something in there....

Yeah thats what im like im in 2 minds whether too or not just like you said for peace of mind.I was looking at babybond for mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->