Does your LO do this??

jane23

Mum & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all,
Not to sure if im posting this in the right place yet again:wacko:

Anyway my LO is nearly 4months and is never happy with what ever you do with him, he's only happy first thing in the morning , after each feed for 15,20mins bath time or you holding him.
Most of the time he crys is because he wants you to hold him but i cant be doing that all day as i have to get on and do my bits.
Love him to bits but he does my head in as all he seems to do is cry :wacko:
many of my friends ive spoke to say its mostly boys that are like this.
My daughter who is now 3 was never like him she was so easy but with my son its totally different and i know babie's are never the same but he's really put my OH of having any more children :cry: hopyfully he grows out of it and we can talk few years later :hugs:

Has any of you guys been through this or have any tips that can help??

P.S He go's in his bouncer for 10 min , door bouncer and walker and is only happy for little while. thanks x

i made a thread about this lol
all my LO does is fuss if hes not sleeping or eating
hes never really content to just be
everyone said its just want some babies are like to me
i know how you feel aha

Hey hun, my little man gets like this, i have found that he is sometimes not full up enough or is too tired, if i gave him a bit more food then he is fine, so i know it is a hunger thing and not just him playing up - but then again he IS sometimes playing up, i think it is something they all go through but fingers crossed for you it is just a phase. My sister had a particuly clingy baby to begin with (a boy) and since he was 6 months he was much more independant - i think they are just adjusting and getting used to this big bad world they have come into - its not as cosy as mummy's tummy :hugs:

See my LO go's to sleep about 7.30 with my daughter and doesnt wake till 3 which im very happy about lool, ive even up his milk to 6oz and just about drink that and he's even having porridge in the mornings so i dont think he's hungry just wants to be noise lol.
Was in primark yesterday and he was screaming everyone was looking at me i was thinking i know what your thinking lol but i gave in in the end and picked him up and he stop just because he wanted to get out into my arms.

I havent got much time to reply but i just wanna say yep, isobelle, obviously a girl though, lol, is the same. Never happy lol

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->