Does your LO sit on or kick your bladder?!?!?!

bebedreamr

Reaction score
Right now I feel like my LO is having a dance party on my bladder... and I just went pee 20 minutes ago! haha. I am scared she is going to kick my bladder one day with such force that I may not be able to keep it in! I literally went pee 4 times in an hour this morning. *sigh* I look forward to reading your responses once I return from the ladies room... LOL

Kylie has been sitting low my entire pregnancy and it's been brutal on my bladder! Everyone always talks about the baby being in their ribs but I never had that problem because she has always been so low. The bigger she's gotten the worse it has gotten, too! She'll move and send shooting pains through it and sometimes she'll jerk and literally shoot the pee out of me. I've dribbled in my pants a few times this way. Lol. I wake up 7-8 times a night to pee and there's so much pressure when I walk around now that I can barely go shopping because I need the bathroom ever few minutes. I feel your pain! Lol. :)

lucky in love im exactly the same! my LO is so low and i always feel pressure on my bladder! iv never had rib pain!!
if i stand up i instantly feel like im dying for a wee, but theres nothin there!!!

Ya, she likes to press on it. So I will go pee and have to go two min. later when she does that.

Yep, he loves to play soccer with my bladder!

Yepp! I have this same problem too. I sometimes sit on the toilet for awhile after I initially pee and then try and push some more out haha

Yes!! I just wrote about this today! It is very uncomfortable!

yep... has been making me very irritable. :( I'm up so much during the night and not sleeping, and all day.. im losing patience for everything.

Baby is head down, so it's not kicking my bladder, but I'm pretty sure the baby uses it as a pillow or something, and head butts it! And often when I first stand up, the baby shifts to right on it, and I'm running for the bathroom. I once had to go within 5 minutes of the last time, because I drove to the store, after having just used the bathroom, and when I stood up, the baby shifted onto my bladder and I practically had to run to the back of the store to the bathroom!

I was just reading this afternoon that not only is the baby putting pressure on the bladder, but the bladder has shifted to make room for the baby and it's harder to completely empty it! That is so not fair!

My baby girl kicks my bladder ALL the time! I'm going to the toilet 3-4 times per hour while I'm at work and at night at least every hour which affects my sleep (obviously!) but I suppose it's all good practice for when she's here! :)

Kylie has been sitting low my entire pregnancy and it's been brutal on my bladder! Everyone always talks about the baby being in their ribs but I never had that problem because she has always been so low. The bigger she's gotten the worse it has gotten, too! She'll move and send shooting pains through it and sometimes she'll jerk and literally shoot the pee out of me. I've dribbled in my pants a few times this way. Lol. I wake up 7-8 times a night to pee and there's so much pressure when I walk around now that I can barely go shopping because I need the bathroom ever few minutes. I feel your pain! Lol. :)

I'm exactly the same...sometimes have to squeeze so pee doesn't shoot out, haha. Kicks to the cervix and what feel like my bowels also hurt a lot! Is your baby breech? x

this has been happening alot with me....my boy kicked my bladder so hard yesterday it felt a little sore.

ah yes its horrible isnt it, i can literally pee every 20mins too! sometimes i actually feel as if something going to come out just with the pressure! when i cough i struggle to hold it in, have a really bad cough at mo, and practically wet myself if i havent just been to wee! not good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->