does your midwife

siobhan 20 x

LEOS MUMMY
Reaction score
hi ladies when does your midwife measure your bump im 31weeks+5days
my midwife has never done this

Nope my midwife doesn't measure me. Wish she would though x

my dr. does with a tape measure everyweek now...but it didnt start until i was 32 or 33 weeks or so

Think she measured fundus height from 28 weeks. Depends on the midwife by the looks of thinks : /

My midwife started to measure me around the 30 week mark.

If you want to be measured, I'm sure she wouldn't mind doing it for you! Just ask.

My midwife measured last time I saw her, I was exactly 28 weeks. Could it be an area thing?? But she never felt for the baby's position, two people at work had that at 28, so think that there's no way she didn't and I'm lying when I say it, so it might also be a personal thing, maybe some midwives do it later than others

Nope! I got measured once. Haven't since then.

Mine was my 30 week appointment which was at 29+6 lol

I have been since 28 weeks, which is a good job as at my 34 week I was measuring 4 weeks ahead and have to go for further testing now!

I first got measured at my 28 week appt and at every appt since but I'm measuring big and had 2 growth scans so that might have something to do with it. Having said that my mw tells me measuring fundal height is not reliable so not sure why they keep doing it......Nx

From 25 weeks, and today again at 29 weeks. Also checked baby's position.

I'm sure you could ask? Or measure yourself if you have a tape measure?

Mine measures me at every visit. Think it started at 24 weeks.

Mine has even measuring & feeling baby's position since 25weeks!

Everytime after 25 weeks, did you not get given a paper tape measure in your pack at your book in appointment? In guess every area is different.

Had my 31+3 appointment today thinking she'll start measuring but nope nothing at all, i thought i was the only one with the weird midwife lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->